+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he poling fun or is he serious?

is he poling fun or is he serious?

I text my husband all the time when he is at work and well over the weekend my phone broke so I had to wait for a new one so whe. He had to go to work and I could only talk to him by FB or my daughters phone. Well when he came home the next day I commented on how weird it was to talk to him that way and he said "yeah it was nice , I'd didn't get the "haven't heard from ya in a while, what you doing, you must be to busy to chat, you must not wanna talk to me ". I told him "I know u are kinda teasing but do u want me to stop texting?". He said no its fine but during the day he would tease me by sending the messages I would send him and I can see how it tould get annoying. Is he hinting in a nice way to stop doing that or should I just stop texting that way? I'm trying to change my old ways and win his heart back and I was wondering if stoping what I would text would help or is he seriously ok with it.

First of all you should not text him during his job timing may be he is busy in work. 2nd if you want to message him then send him some lovely messages because work can turn the hearts.
    Quote library is a great place to read all your favourite quotes. Love quotes, life quotes, Inspirational quotes and many more.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, he's nicely saying you text too much. 1-2 a day at lunch and just before he heads home is plenty. I'd find your behaviour annoying. I take it you don't work? Maybe you should get a job to occupy your time.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Texting in general is one of the worst things to happen to human communication since TV

he is at work! do know what that means?no time for playing!and 1 or 2 text is fine. but give him a break so he can miss u.and u need to ask him if he like or not. we cant know!but is think when you fall inlove u want text all day! but when you r togheter a long time doesnt have to be that much! go find a freetime activity!give him a break!

Agree with the others. Stop texting him at work. The "i guess you don't want to talk to me" shit is really annoying. Really ****ing annoying. I hate that shit, and I'm sure he does too.

Do you have a job? A hobby? Anything to occupy you, other than annoying the shit out of him? If not, you should find something and give the poor guy a break.