+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would he feel if I told him that I miss him? Should I tell him?

What would he feel if I told him that I miss him? Should I tell him?

I really miss this guy.
    What would he feel if I told him that I miss him?
    ALSO, Should I even tell him?

Here are the reasons why I can't tell it to him:
    1. He has a girlfriend.
    2. Afraid if he would reply or not
    3. I don't know how to say it
    4. I don't want to make him think that I'm desperate or needy
    5. It's hard for me to express it.

We are really close with each other and I have this urge to tell him that I miss him.
    Though I don't know what to do.

Feel free to ask additional questions regarding this.

Are you two best friends? How long have you two known each other?

Although if he has a girlfriend, I would personally say DO NOT tell him that. He may tell his girlfriend and there is a possibility she'll make him break all contact off with you.

Just a possibility but still.

we've known each other for 2 years
    We had a fight 2 months ago and the only communication we have is through text. We tried to hang out again just like the old times but I am so busy with my studies.

we were also in a friends with benefits before until I found out that he has a gf now. He kept it from me. His reason is that he doesn't want our friendship to end.

Quote Originally Posted by mhicah12 View Post
    we were also in a friends with benefits before until I found out that he has a gf now. He kept it from me. His reason is that he doesn't want our friendship to end.
    4. I don't want to make him think that I'm desperate or needy
    But you are desperate and needy. You're also short changing yourself in the "love" department. Why would you let this man in your brain the way you are? He has a girlfriend, he cheated on her and he lied to you. Surely you believe you deserve a better quality man then this piece of crap you are pining for?

Go cold turkey and NEVER talk to him again. He is not your's to talk to, he is NO friend (friends don't treat you like he has) It's not too late for you to be able to withdrawl from him completley if you do the work to stop making your desperate want for him the thing you get up for. You wanting to be with someone like him makes me want to shake you until you realize you are disrespecting yourself and making yourself sick over someone so unworthy.

Stop texting him or you will be this sad and joyless even if you do tell him you miss him and he comes back to long enough to screw you and then go back to her. Pffft.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-08-12 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunsetRainbow View Post
    Are you two best friends? How long have you two known each other?

Although if he has a girlfriend, I would personally say DO NOT tell him that. He may tell his girlfriend and there is a possibility she'll make him break all contact off with you.

Just a possibility but still.
    You're joking, right? Surely you're not that desperate yourself that you'd give this kind of advice telling her to be afraid to voice her concerns in fear of losing someone that was NEVER hers to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You're joking, right? Surely you're not that desperate yourself that you'd give this kind of advice telling her to be afraid to voice her concerns in fear of losing someone that was NEVER hers to lose.
    There's no need to be so rude, I am not desperate. I wasn't sure if she meant she missed him in the romantic sense, which is why I didn't think it was a good idea to tell him in case he'd take it the wrong way.
    If it was she missed him as a friend, then she can tell him what she likes.

And yes, for the original point - get out.

If you say you want to tell him i can understand.

But i you say you want to tell him you miss him sounds weird.
    Cause you dont have that kind of relationship p with him and have never told him something like that.
    So what are you gonna miss?

I think you are acting weird.
    You can better not tell no one this. hahahhaa

And him having a girlfriend should be enough reason not to tell him.
    But i know where you are coming from. By wanted to tell him that u feel for him.

Oh so you had something going on before with him,next time put it all in your first post,

in tat case i think you should get lost and stop messing with other peoples bf.
    That not nice !

And he shore dont care about you!and i agree :" you are desperate and needy."

**** I have been wanting to tell my FWB guy that I miss him too...but here is why it's not a good idea for me (or for you) -

1. I am in a relationship (so is your dude)
    2. I haven't talked to him in a few months so we aren't on those types of terms, missing each other and such
    3. He wasn't a friend to me or honest with me when were hanging out.
    4. I still love him

Sooooo everyday I fight the urge to text him/call him/email him or whatever...bc he just isn't worth it and your guys isn't either!!! Post on here instead of contacting him! For Real!

sounds like 2 whores found each other! blah!

I appreciated all your comments and advice. It's just that I have this urge to tell it to him. I'm getting a hard time to move on. This is my first time to experience this whole situation.

I appreciated all your comments and advice. It's just that I have this urge to tell it to him. I'm getting a hard time to move on. This is my first time to experience this whole situation.
    You're having a hard time to move on because you keep talking to him through text and you are unable to stop thinking about him when you keep in contact.

It's like cigarette smoking. You can't quit smoking if you keep having a drag on a cigarette because it NEVER gets out of your system. You may miss someone who you've become addicted to but to keep taking a hit of something that makes you feel unhealthy and addicted is detrimental to your overall well being.

He's a liar
    He's a cheater
    He's user
    He's a disingenuous asshole
    He treats his so called friends with disprespect
    He cares about himself and neither of the women that he strings along in his life.

Why would you want to keep someone like that in your life? What is missing in you that you don't love yourself enough to see that you need to cut all contact with him so that you can heal and learn to love someone else who is free to love you back and can give you more than sex on the side and the odd text message. Really think about it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    we were also in a friends with benefits before until I found out that he has a gf.
    He's a cheater. Period. Don't you have a problem with this? You should.

He kept it from me. His reason is that he's a cowardly, selfish ass.
    Fixed your post. Do you really think so little of yourself that this is the best you can do for a 'friend'? Yikes.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Just tell him you miss him. Find a way to hang out. You can never have too many friends. Telling someone you miss them isn't a weird thing that really needs to be analyzed.