+ Follow This Topic

Thread: never throw your girlfriends mcdonalds out the window :-/

never throw your girlfriends mcdonalds out the window :-/

so it finally happened, she said its over :-/ details... been together nearly 2 years, i love her with all my heart, ive done everything and anything she has ever wanted, i thought she was the girl for me and i dont know how im going to get over this she has been hanging out with friends who are single recently and they flirt and have fun chatting up boys and everything. i have asked her again and again if she wanted to be single but she tells me she loves me. i buy her things all the time, and take us places (she doesnt drive), and i am always there for her, in 2 years i have always been there when i said i would be, and never made a promise i couldnt keep.

my stomach hurts and i do not want to eat. i bought her a new phone recently and she has been on bbm chatting with girls and boys, it annoyed me not that i was jealous but because she would be sending lots of kisses to boys (and girls) and to me i get 1 word answers and a couple of kisses, unless she wants something then she puts more.

my question is, do i be her friend like she wants? she was crying saying it wont be the same between us, i have a feeling she was doing this so i still run around after her, so she can go out and flirt with boys and have someone to buy her things still.

my first instinct is to act as i am feeling, sad, but say i am ok, but not try to make conversation (i am always the one making the effort anyway), so just sit back and smoke a cigarette and listen to music, instead of engaging in conversation. not buy her things like i used to and lets see if the boys she is running after run after her like i did!

any advice on how to act, i dont want to act "normal" so she is happy to run after boys and have me as a friend and using me. i love her so much and right now she is putting things on her facebook / bbm like smiley faces, its hurts me even more because it hurts me so much.

any advice

oh and she hit me in the face, so i threw the mcdonalds (i bought her) out of the window, she said "now its definately over", we didnt speak to each other much after that, i simply said i was sorry and i loved her, she cried and said it wont be the same as friends ( which is what she wants)???? so confused, i want her back, any advice please? maybe she just needs space to figure out what boys are really about, before getting with a nice guy who worships her >>>???
    Last edited by SoSad; 10-08-12 at 02:24 AM.

Hitting you in the face was wrong. Throwing that food out the window was also wrong. It sounds like you two had a toxic relationship, or at least weren't very happy together. I think you two should stay away from each other and do some growing up before seeing other people.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

She's no good for you mate. Keep your distance for a while, stop running round after her doing things for her like a love-sick puppy and after a while she might realise what she's missing.

I know it's going to be hard but I think you need cut contact off from her and distract yourself.
    If she's being like that, then she's no good for you.

I'm so relieved that this thread isn't titled, "never throw your girlfriend out the mcdonalds window."
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Stop talking thing you dont know bout. do u know what love is? i think u not.
    u are just INLOVE<
    Or LIKE her.

And how do u know how many kisses she send to people on her phone?
    dont u have noting else to do?

If some one is into u they will act like it. unless you hurt-ed them before.

so if she is not move on. u cant force things that u cant buy / . like love, like, friendship, trust, respect etc.

Just because you are in love with her doesn't mean you should still be with her. Her actions speak volumes...she has been using you, and she would have continued if you just sat there like a lump. You finally stood up for yourself, you actually showed her you have self worth, she didn't want that, now that she has been set up nicely with a new phone she doesn't need you anymore.

personally I would have grabbed that phone and driven over the damn thing and told her to go f uck up someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Just because you are in love with her doesn't mean you should still be with her. Her actions speak volumes...she has been using you, and she would have continued if you just sat there like a lump. You finally stood up for yourself, you actually showed her you have self worth, she didn't want that,

personally I would have grabbed that phone and driven over the damn thing and told her to go f uck up someone else.
    yes think it shocked her that i did that! and she does still need me to get her to her friends but im not going to be there so lets see where it goes and mayne i will get some appreciation for once.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    She's no good for you mate. Keep your distance for a while, stop running round after her doing things for her like a love-sick puppy and after a while she might realise what she's missing.
    hopefully, i do love her, we have been together a long time now just cant believe it seemed to end on something so stupid as her mcdonalds out the window, shows how much the relationship meant to her :-( or maybe it was the shock of what i did?? im going to try focus on things but tbh i have devoted my life to her, everything i do is (was) for her :-( so i am unsure where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    Stop talking thing you dont know bout. do u know what love is? i think u not.
    u are just INLOVE<
    Or LIKE her.

And how do u know how many kisses she send to people on her phone?
    dont u have noting else to do?

If some one is into u they will act like it. unless you hurt-ed them before.

so if she is not move on. u cant force things that u cant buy / . like love, like, friendship, trust, respect etc.
    true the kisses on the phone was trivial, but it represents how she treats me compared to other people. truth, she only acts like shes into me when she wants something, and the truth hurts. but i love her so much i didnt care the things i did for her were worth the odd bit of affection.

one thing is for sure, i am not going to act care free and happy while we are "friends", i am going to be silent and uncooperative, i will go so far for her but not as far as i would go for my girlfriend. if she wants me back SHE will have to work for it, if not life will be miserable for us both for as long as it takes me to get over her. she needs me to drive her places and i am not going to refuse that (we have a joint hobby that requires us both to be there), but i am not going to act happy, i dont care if it drives her further away, im not going to be her friend and be happy for her. or am i wrong?? thanks for the replies it helped (along with the cans of beer lol)

P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    now that she has been set up nicely with a new phone she doesn't need you anymore.
    sooooooo true thing is why should i continue to pay monthly for her to use it??
    Last edited by SoSad; 10-08-12 at 03:57 AM.

Exactly why are you doing anything for her. CUT HER OFF! No more money, no more phone, no more rides,....nothing. Dump her ass, and find someone who doesn't need you to buy them things. Next GF, don't try to buy their affection.