+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Letter to a cheating ex girlfriend should i send it?

Letter to a cheating ex girlfriend should i send it?

Okay so let me get this whole thing strait just making sure we are on the same page here. You said i betrayed your trust right? how so? your the ****ing one that ran off with some dude you met at your bar. i never ever ran off with some other chick i was faithful to you and i truly loved you and my dumb ass tried to fix shit with you but that was not good enough for you apparently right? how am i the one to blame for our relationship falling apart? it was you. you ****ing threw everything we had and done together in the trash like non of it meant a thing for you. but its okay go ahead go "be happy" while you left me here with nothing go for it ill be fine. enjoy california, enjoy yourself and i hope you find true love one day i cant do this anymore i'm done waiting around for you hoping that maybe you'll change your mind and come home one day but i know its worthless i give up on us just like you gave up on me. have a wonderful life.

Wait wait wait ............. are you for real?

I think the only time you may send a letter to your ex , it as part of your healing process.

So your tone should be more different.

and i think yo are to angry to write her right now. hahaha lol

Write a long letter to her, to clear your head and deal with your feelings. Then burn that letter and move on.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Dont even bother giving her any attentsion at this moment. Silent treatment speaks the loudest!

In short - no, I don't think you should. I was in a similar situation to you, I wanted answers, closure. So because he wouldn't answer the phone to me, I would text him long texts trying to get answers and putting my point across. It never worked. He just ignored me. You are angry and I understand why. Ask yourself this - how are you going to feel if she ignores you? You will feel even worse.
    NC is the way to go, you may not even get the answers you want. I accept I may never. Learn from it and move on. That's what I'm trying to do. NC is the way to go. These emotions are normal after something like this. Let them come out. Dont send the letter.