+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fellas Please HELP me out!!!

Fellas Please HELP me out!!!

Be and my ex boyfriend broke up 2 years ago, after a 3 year relationship. we have had on n off contac for 1,5 after that.. alot of fighting and alot of unanswerd questions.
    He cheated on my twice, and this was something i never got over. i was doing really bad and he broke up.

it was a bad breakup. still we tried to maintain friends. Well i really tried. u may ask why, but i have good contact with all mt exes, and this is just the way i am.
    I thought him the value of friendship with exes etc etc.. but he just stopped caring about me, over 1 day.

so this is what have happend. after we broke up, he went back to being friends with his ex. they are really really good friends and they hang out everyday.
    2 years after our breakup , they are still good friends. and i know for a fact she never got over my ex.

so here is my issuse. How come he cant be freinds with me? He igonres me and answers whenever he feels like.
    I never did hom wrong. i was a good friend and girlfriend to him. how come he has such a hard time being my friend?

one more thing. He didnt even give a flying *** about his ex when he and I was in a realtionship...

I am so confuzed and i need answers...

why do you need to be friends with him?
    are you thinking that by being friends yall might get back together?
    and last question...
    if you do go back to him, after failing twice DO YOU THINK HE IS GONA CHANG?????
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow,Do good anyway...

no, I do not want him back. Still i can get over the fact that we have been part of eachothers lifes.
    And to be honest it hurts me to know he can be friends with his ex, who tried to commit suicide cause he left her...
    I didnt do anything to him but being a good friend and a girlfriend to him. I just cant understand the logic of how he event cant be human towards me.
    Why he acting like this?

I just dont understand. maybe im just after some sort of confirmation from him... i dont even know anymore...
    i am just hurt....

Im sorry to say this agian but to me it sound like you want him back your are just trying to hard to be his friend. Just let it be and dont worry about it look " THE WRONG PEOPLE LEAVE US TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE GOOD ONES"
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow,Do good anyway...

It's possible he likes his ex again and doesn't want to get hooked back on you. OR he could want to get away from you because he still has feelings for you and doesn't want to. OR he just really doesn't care for you anymore and doesn't really want to be friends. That happens sometimes.