+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guy acting strange

Gwk is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Guy acting strange

I am new to this forum but nevertheless could use some advice. I met a guy online several months ago. He lives in another state. When he first emailed me I did not reply and he emailed me a few weeks later very angry I shrugged him off. Several days later, he emails again acting really nice as if he never sent the angry email earlier. I then decided to give him a chance and we quickly began texting daily as well as talked on the phone. Usually he would contact me before I had a chance to text/call first. About two months after we started talking, we met in person while I was vacationing close to his home. We spent the day together and had a good time. We talked during the remainder of my vacation but after I got back things went completely silent. I figured maybe he was no longer interested and left him alone. Two weeks later was his birthday so I thought I would text him and wish him a Happy Birthday. That seemed to start things up again and he and I have been texting/calling several days a week. He had asked me to go and visit him and I agreed. He wanted me to go at the end of this month. Everything seemed to be going smoothly until today. I texted him earlier in the day and he did not respond until 2 hours later saying he was spending the day relaxing. We texted twice more and he went silent. So I figured he was busy and told him I would catch him later. No response. Three hours later I text if he is ok...no response. I tried calling him and the call went straight to voicemail. I got the feeling he blocked my number. I called his phone from another number and his number rang. Then I thought "okay" he must have blocked me and I decided perhaps it is time to move on. Four hours later he answers my "are you okay?" with yeah, are you? I told him I was fine and I tried calling earlier and it went straight to voicemail. No answer. He is obviously blowing me off and I guess it is time to move on. I obviously will not visit him now and I will not contact him but I am wondering what would make a guy act like this??

Control.

He makes you crazy and want his attention. Then he gives it or removes it to make you dance to his tune.

It's possible he has more than one interest....that's why he seems so "busy". Nevertheless he is a weirdo, and is playing games....stop wasting your time.

Gwk is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You are right, he is playing games and I do not have time for that. He can play games with someone else, it's just so weird.