It's been 18 months since my ex girlfriend split up with me. I was never 100% the reasons why she decided to end it but I think she wanted changes with a lot of things in her life, she said might have a chance in the future. There were other issues as well, but I'm still not clear.

I have been through a tough time since we split up and haven't had contact for over a year, I haven't got over her properly in fact I've completely lost confidence and can't move on.

Yesterday was a day I had a feeling would come eventually but never knew when or where, I bumped into her in a supermarket in the town where she lives. I have not been to the town since we split up as I live 30 miles away. I was there as my it was my friends stag doo. Bumping into her was a crazy coincidence, what's the chances that she would be in that supermarket, on that day, at that time, in that isle?

Anyway she was as shocked as what I was to see her, she gave me a hug and we spoke for about 5 minutes catching up. I also learnt that she is now working with my ex next door neighbour (her mum & dad still live there), that seems very weird as we live so far apart. There seems so many weird coincidences.

Ever since I bumped into her she has been engraved on my mind. I been feeling sick since thinking about her. I'm not sure if she's got another boyfriend, I know she did have but I do miss her a lot. I'm not sure I believe in fate and all that, but there seems a lot of coincidences. Does anyone have any advice what I should do? Or what she is thinking?

Thanks.