+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bumped into my ex, any advice please?

Bumped into my ex, any advice please?

It's been 18 months since my ex girlfriend split up with me. I was never 100% the reasons why she decided to end it but I think she wanted changes with a lot of things in her life, she said might have a chance in the future. There were other issues as well, but I'm still not clear.

I have been through a tough time since we split up and haven't had contact for over a year, I haven't got over her properly in fact I've completely lost confidence and can't move on.

Yesterday was a day I had a feeling would come eventually but never knew when or where, I bumped into her in a supermarket in the town where she lives. I have not been to the town since we split up as I live 30 miles away. I was there as my it was my friends stag doo. Bumping into her was a crazy coincidence, what's the chances that she would be in that supermarket, on that day, at that time, in that isle?

Anyway she was as shocked as what I was to see her, she gave me a hug and we spoke for about 5 minutes catching up. I also learnt that she is now working with my ex next door neighbour (her mum & dad still live there), that seems very weird as we live so far apart. There seems so many weird coincidences.

Ever since I bumped into her she has been engraved on my mind. I been feeling sick since thinking about her. I'm not sure if she's got another boyfriend, I know she did have but I do miss her a lot. I'm not sure I believe in fate and all that, but there seems a lot of coincidences. Does anyone have any advice what I should do? Or what she is thinking?

Thanks.

Hahaahahhaha, you believe in coincidences and now you think we are sidekick?

dude stf off.

how old are you? how can we know all of that.

and i think you clearly look for things in the whole situation to call them coincidences!
    and it mean noting that she works there and you saw her.
    things like that happen all the time.

And NO its no sign for you 2 to get back together. so move on with your live !

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cheeksx - stop calling the morons, morons, you moron.

Seriously - 5'4, you need to stop ruminating and get out and date other women. Its not fate or any great Plan of the greater universe, just that your lives overlapped when you were together, so you shouldn't be surprised at some over lap now.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Cheeksx - stop calling the morons, morons, you moron.

Seriously - 5'4, you need to stop ruminating and get out and date other women. Its not fate or any great Plan of the greater universe, just that your lives overlapped when you were together, so you shouldn't be surprised at some over lap now.
    stf you moron, hahahahah

and i did not call him moron, you r for real a moron

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    and i did not call him moron, you r for real a moron
    Hmm interesting. Anyway, you'd do better inspiring cabbages, doll.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    everyone runs into their ex's all the time. BUT they don't wonder how great life would be, they simply continue with their own lives.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...