+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there hope for us?

Is there hope for us?

So I've been dating this girl for about 2 weeks now, seen her like 4 times and we really get on.We're about to get it on and she says she doesnt know what she wants and we both agree to just wing it. No pressure.

She has pretty much a really close panic attack.. says she's so sorry then says that she's scared because shes starting to like me.. goes on to say i dont know if i can do seeing each other like this.. im not sure im ready for it after 3 years with my ex which was 6 months ago.. says I'm really nice and finds it so sexy that I care and im trying to calm her down.. She then says her ex told her that he still likes her and its messed her head... doesnt want to put me in the middle as she likes me. Says she doesn't know what she wants.. so we just cuddle and kiss for a while and she just says i wish i could stay here the night its perfect. I say me too.

She has to get the bus which doesnt show so we get a taxi for her, its pissing rain.. i put my jacket over her to keep her from getting wet. Before she left, I turned to her and said, whatever tonight was about, if you still want to see me just text me because i dont know when i should text you.. gonna give you some space and she was like yeah thats fine.. do you want me to text if i decide not to see you again? I just said yeah sure.. during that chat, we were talking about random stuff and she was all oh we'll do that if you see me again.

Head is messed up... Please help.. This is the first time I've felt something for someone in a while.

She is not over her ex which is would be a good idea to back off. Her feelings may not be genuine for you, and you maybe just a filler for her missing her ex, hence just being a rebound relationship with you. This is very bad timing ...you are best to let her go for awhile....maybe a few months of so. Don't cave into her, because she is weak and will be with you for the wrong reasons....it may seem painful now, but it is for the best.

Let her time to figure out her feelings. She might really like you but getting into anything right now would still not be a good idea cause her mind will always wondering back to the ex. Sorry, give her some time!