+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl i like told me that she liked me but..

Girl i like told me that she liked me but..

So there has been this girl i have liked for months, she is 22 and i am 19. I have liked her for months but i thought she only liked me as a friend so i never said anything to her. I always compliment her and stuff though. Then the other day we were texting and she was saying stuff like she should back off abit from me bcus we talk alot and then she went on to say i cant really say i cant really say much else cus ill look stupid. So i went on to say u know i wont think ur stupid just tell me, she went on to say this "theres just something about you that i like n i shouldn't". I said i really liked her after. I will be seeing her tonight and just wondered what to do, what did she mean by what she said?

She likes you and is dropping hints for you to ask her out. Ask her out tonight, this window of opportunity won't last forever and you'll be kicking yourself if you wait too long. She's probably thinking you're not interested in her romantically because you haven't made a move yet, that's why she's being so coy.

ASK HER OUT!!! Don't leave tonight without at least asking her if she wants to get a drink with you one night this week.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    She likes you and is dropping hints for you to ask her out. Ask her out tonight, this window of opportunity won't last forever and you'll be kicking yourself if you wait too long. She's probably thinking you're not interested in her romantically because you haven't made a move yet, that's why she's being so coy.

ASK HER OUT!!! Don't leave tonight without at least asking her if she wants to get a drink with you one night this week.
    Forgot to add that we have been out for a drink before but this is when i thought she just wanted to be friends. And is the age gap too much?

Thanks for your reply

Only if it bothers you.

Ask her out on a date then, and actually use the word "date" so she knows it's not just a friendship thing.

Thanks for your answer, gonna ask her tonight!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

i think she is to old for you.

but its legal.

and just step up your game.
    like this will be your time to sweet talk her and tell hr what you really feel. so she can fall completely for you

Quote Originally Posted by MarkPhillips View Post
    Forgot to add that we have been out for a drink before but this is when i thought she just wanted to be friends. And is the age gap too much?

Thanks for your reply
    age gap too much? I dated guys 19-20 when I was 24-25. Don't sweat it......just don't get caught drinking you both are under age lol.

On what planet is 22 under age lol?

On what planet is 19 under age? ...Oh, wait - sucks to be American!

Underage to drink. Not underage to buy an assault rifle. You Brits have your fun, us Yanks will have ours.

Yeah.....funny we can ask kids to go overseas to blow somebodys head off but won't serve them a beer??
    Last edited by surfhb; 14-08-12 at 05:56 AM.

it is sounding like cold war here, chill guys., terrace just be the genuine you and do not think that she is older or not., what matter is you get along well together

Quote Originally Posted by daygamedatingco View Post
    terrace just be the genuine you and do not think that she is older or not...
    I think you mean Mark, my current squeeze is younger than me.

Quote Originally Posted by rahul_rastogy View Post
    try out an astrologer.
    Have you got shares in astrology or something? :/

Yeah, she's interested in you and needed to find a way to tell you that wasn't being pushy. Did the date type thing go well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast