+ Follow This Topic

Thread: has my frnd started to like me or just playing around?

has my frnd started to like me or just playing around?

i have known this guy since my college days. We used to be in touch once in a while but now we talk almost daily. we both stay in different countries and met up only twice during his work trip in last 5 years. After our last meet. he took the initiative to be in touch almost daily. Few days later he dropped a bomb saying that we need to maintain our boundaries as we are spending time more than is required.However we continued to be in touch. Recently he said that he does not want to fall for me and mess up our relationship, as he does not want to get married (though i never brought up this topic or told him how i feel abt him). Now he going to make a foreign tip for work and insists me to meet up with him. We both are single currently. I am bit confused with his statements. He does not want to pursue a relationship yet he continues to be on constant touch. As from my side, i have started to like him after knowing him a bit. I think he knows that we both have a soft corner for each other but his constant hot and cold treatment confuses me. Guys any idea or advice?

you probably got friendzoned...

Article about friendzone:
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/66900-The-quot-Friendzone-quot-How-to-identify-it-and-avoid-it.?goto=newpost

and

humor side of friendzone..
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/67477-You-got-quot-Friendzon-ed-quot-D?goto=newpost
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

It's quite possible he has feelings for you but is too busy to commit to a relationship with you. Or he is only interested in dating other girls casually.

Long distance relationships are hard, and he probably really wants to avoid you but is still really drawn to you so he is tempted to go for it.