+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do girls get friendzoned?

do girls get friendzoned?

if yes, how do you identify it? how do move out of it??

It happen to guys for most of the time...

everyone is a human being..so it does happen to girls too but not as often as compare to guys...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

...Only if youre not good looking

Ya if you are not very attractive, but you have a great connection with them ya you will get friend zoned.

To get out of it you would have to make yourself look incredibly hot and have a nice rack.

Guys are visual creatures and in order to get their attention you need to be physically attractive......that is how they are wired.
    Last edited by smackie9; 14-08-12 at 03:25 PM.

ok... how abt if the guy compliments you often ex:you are more than good looking ,etc.. and yet does not make a move.. what should this say ?

It means he likes you but doesn't have the balls to do anything about it. No straight guy ever says "more than good looking" without wanting to make the proverbial beast with two backs and the dance with no pants. If you want to go out with him, ask him out. There's no need for the guy to do it all the time.

the thing is we both know that we have a soft-corner for each other. At times he has said that he does not want to mess up our friendship.

hmmm, maybe that's exactly what it says on the tin - he does like you but values your friendship too much to want to jeopardise it. Does he have any idea you're interested in him romantically or sexually?

yes i guess he knows that (though i have never told him directly). The other day he said that he might fall for me, but he does not wants to get married and end up messing up our friendship.we both stay in different countries and he insists that i join him for his official trip. Now he wants me to visit his place so that he can take me around to places he loves. I am totally confused by his hot and cold treatment. We know each other since college days and are currently single.

Sounds like even he doesn't know what he wants.

Yes I used to friend zone girls all the time (these days I chose to have no friends) as it entertained me. I can on occasion be a little charming when I need to be. This often leads to fat, overweight women developing a crush on me. As I have no sexual attraction to whales and don't know how to speak in sonar I won't progress the relationship beyond friendship. Hence, friend zoned.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Usually, men get friendzoned, and women get made into f-kbuddies.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Guys don't friend zone girls. Like vashti said, either you're 'ours', our f-buddy, or we have no intimate personal use for you. Girl 'friends' are women we're not attracted to, that serve some personal or professional use.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Yes I used to friend zone girls all the time (these days I chose to have no friends) as it entertained me. I can on occasion be a little charming when I need to be. This often leads to fat, overweight women developing a crush on me. As I have no sexual attraction to whales and don't know how to speak in sonar I won't progress the relationship beyond friendship. Hence, friend zoned.
    Now that's funny....I had a good laugh. Honesty is the best policy.

I have a good friend who "friend zoned" me...well actually I guess I did it to him first and now I am in a relationship so we remain friends. It's getting a bit weird though b/c he tells me he loves me all that time and kisses me on the cheek. He even told my BF last weekend that he loves me a lot and confides in me all the time. Then he told me later that night that I should never be jealous of any other women b/c I have nothing to worry about...not matter how hot or "cool" she may be. Crap...I think my "friend" has a big fat crush on me. Ugh.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast