+ Follow This Topic

Thread: College Break Up

College Break Up

This is pretty long, but I want to know what I should do. My girlfriend of a year and half broke up with me on Sunday a day before she left for college. It has me extremely confused cause there were no warning signs. Two days before she broke up with me she was crying on my shoulder saying how much she would miss me and how she doesn't want to go. And i was always supportive reassuring her that everything will be alright and I am there for her. Also before she left we were seeing eachother alot and she would tell me constantly that she's so excited to tell her friends that shes in a long distance relationship, and how amazing it would be to make it work and i agreed. We even went as far as getting each other going away gifts, i bought her a bracelet of the united states with a heart where i live and a heart where she was going to be with alittle trail behind it, and she also got me something with our initals and a heart on it.

Then Sunday came around and we were suppose to see a movie so I drove over to pick her up to find out her parents changed there minds not letting her go (her parents are really strict) and they were drinking but they agreed i could watch a movie at there place, so i agreed but i decided to wait till her dad went up stairs cause he can be alittle intimidating when he's been drinking. That set her off and she broke up with right there as i was sitting out side her house. We didn't talk and she left for college. Then we started texting and she told me that she just needs space, So I let her go.
    Then 3 nights ago she texted me and we texted till she fell asleep and the next morning she ignored me all day. We didn't talk at all and it was killing me, then last night she texted me saying she was homesick, so i was nice and tried to comfort her. And once again she fell asleep on me, but this morning instead of ignoring me she texted me again. So I got excited thinking maybe she was coming back to me. We texted all today just like we used too then she started getting alittle funky towards the end and then began ignoring me again.

So I need help what could be going on with her, and what should I do, shes constantly on my mind and I cant stop thinking of her even though she's being so rude to me. I feel like I am being used. And she knows the distance wont be a big deal as I am suppose to visit her at the end of this month. Please help! We've been through so much, it was both our first serious relatonship, and we both were hoping to be high school sweethearts. And believe it or not before she met me she was afraid to hold hands and kiss, it took me 3 months to kiss her for the first time. I love this girl a lot and I am lost with out her.

Edit: Also everytime we text she still says she loves me, but this is the best thing to do right now.
    Last edited by Warren; 18-08-12 at 10:43 AM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to use paragraphs
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.