+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how can we still be friends?

how can we still be friends?

ok heres the deal...

i went out with this girl for just over a month and lost my virginity in a drunken fumble..but thats not the point.

ok so she cheated on me with another boy whom i only met once so i tryed to make it work but couldnt stand the fact that every weekend she was over at her bestfriends house (he live round the corner from her friend) and i knew they were hanging out and it was pissing me off.

so i told her it was over but i still wanted to be friends so we are,but she says shes still likes me and its just making me feel awkward.Any ideas on how to avoid this?

More complications:
    now i like her best friend and if anything happens they will fall out,i was just wondering how i can pull her friend without making my ex upset?

why do you even bother with your ex, if she'll be upset with you ??? if she likes you, if she's your friend, if she cheated you, just let me say that with friends like that you sure don't need enemies.
    If you like your ex best friend, well go for it, who cares about your ex? Forget your ex. move on

hmm...in an ideal world mate... lol

but she wont get together with me if she thinks it will hurt her friend

i do get what your saying but this situation is too delicate to **** up

i was think that: the next time we meet each other just making moves on her and seening what will happen

could a female mabey put her input into this and mabey give me some advice? cheers

Depends on how your ex feels about you, if she has strong feelings about you her friend would be playing with fire if she went out with you. Also how long as it been?
    I mean if it was a week or something i thnk thats a little jacked to go after her friend right after you break up with her, but hey thats me. You should find out where you two stand. If she no longer cares, go for it but explain the situation and if you wanna be friends with her, well dont count on it if you date her friend. Now if she does care about you then i dont think its a good idea, not only would she be upset with you but you could mess up a friendship between the two of them.
    Remember it was a group of professionals that built the Titanic but an amateur who built the Ark
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love isn't finding the perfect person, its seeing an
    imperfect person perfectly

i see where your coming from here

its been about a month we've been split

i think i might just have to call it a miss with her friend and move on

neways thanks for the help i knew i could count on you guys