+ Follow This Topic

Thread: -__-

-__-

8 months.. that's how long I waited for you. looking stupid. and after all the shenanigans you pulled, i can honestly say, this last time you texted me, i was numb to you completely. You have successfully emotionally drained me, something i thought would never happen. I used to think about you every day, now its boiled down to only when i drink. (which you know is not often) and even then sometimes you don't cross my mind.

i hope you remember all the times i was there for you when you needed me most, and the 1 time i needed you, you were nowhere to be found. But thats nothing new. and just so you know, i didn't believe all your lies, i just didn't want to waste my time proving the fact that you were lying. You wasted 2/3 of my year. and thats all you'll have.

Theres only one thing i'm asking of you now... Stop playing your games, put on your big boy undies, and get your shit together. I'm over it. Say what you have to say, i'll say what i have to say, and that will be that.

i'll give you this however, you were a good lay, perhaps thats why i kept you around that long.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd remove the last line! Why feed his ego?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?