+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question

Question

Just started having sex with my g/f. It was her first time and she said she enjoyed it and was the one to even initiate it, but after having sex she said she felt queasy. Is it normal for girls to feel queasy after sex their first time? She said she felt fine in the morning but when she walked downstairs she felt sick again. Now we used condoms, but the first time I came I didn't remove the condom right away, actually pumped her about three more times. She also got ontop of me, which I thought would make a virgin scream bloody murder but apparently not so. Neither of the condoms had busted, that I could tell, but I dont know if maybe not pulling out right away may have been a bad idea. She was all upset and thought she may be pregnant but I assured her that they hadn't been busted and I've been told you can't get morning sickness/be pregnant a day after having sex. She gets her period this next week. Anyone have anything to tell me that might help?

I think maybe she freaked herself out. And as for pumping after orgasm, that's no big deal as long as you were still erect. Always pull out before you lose your erection or you risk losing the condom inside of her and that could cause pregnancy. It is impossible to feel morning sickness the day after sex. She wouldn't even be pregnant yet. It takes time for those suckers to get going. lol They are speed racers. They barely move. Some don't move at all. lol I think she just needs to chill out. She probably got queasy from feeling nervous that she might be pregnant now that she had sex. It was her first time and honestly, she should be on the pill if she is that scared. Tell her to go to a gyno and get on it so this doesn't happen every time you two have sex. It's all in her head.

Isn't it obvious?

She was pregnant before she had sex with you!

There you go buddy, see? It all worked out...

it's true.... i got pregnant i ever had sex. or atleast that what i told my dad! j/k

Donut..... u make me laugh!

Anyways, i agree with Rose. Alot of girls have similar things going on in their minds their first few times. But trust me it is all in their heads. I think that with almost everyone that feeling eases over time. Either way your gf needs to do some reading and learn about her body. There is no way she would be pregnant in like 10 hours. that stuff takes days. This is why you can take the morning after pill so long after intercourse and it is still highly effective.

just be careful, if your girl stresses out too much over this she could screw up her cycle, which could make her get her period late. try to ease her mind with everything we told you, try to make her not worry. also get her to read up on it. Try WebMD or something. that is a great site.

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    just be careful, if your girl stresses out too much over this she could screw up her cycle, which could make her get her period late.
    Yeah. I meant to mention that too. Good point, aber. Anyway. Yeah. I've done this to myself (not about being pregnant but still). I stressed myself out so bad I missed my period almost completely. It came late and it was barely there. It happens very easily so tell her to be aware of this fact. She really needs to get on the pill. Two forms of birth control help your chances QUITE a bit. Condoms are ok, but there is always the risk that it will break, slip off, just fail to be enough, etc... You need that added security.