+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis cures Cancer??

Cannabis cures Cancer??

Reading from other source that cannabis can cures cancer.. there is even an poster with the amount of oil you need to kill these cancer..

Name:  528815_10150973418628381_1556364586_n.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  50.3 KB

The US Govt has known since 1974 that Cannabis cures Cancer. In '72 Richard Nixon wanted a larger budget for his war on drugs. He thought that if he proved Cannabis caused lung cancer like cigarettes do, he would get the support he needed. He gave the Medical College of Virginia 2 years to do a study on the effects of THC on the body. In '74 the study was completed. It turns out, THC when ingested in highly concentrated forms (such as eating Cannabis oil) will attack any mutated cells in your body while strengthening and rejuvenating the healthy cells. They found the PERFECT cure for Cancer. It worked fast, it worked well, it worked on many different forms of Cancer in ALL stages and it had ZERO harmful side effects. (Unlike Chemo which deteriorates your entire body and kills 1 in 5 patients. Not only that, but it dissolves ALL forms of tumors and can even combat superbugs like MRSA.) When Richard Nixon saw the results of the study he was FURIOUS. He threw the entire report in the trash and deemed the study classified. In 1976 President Gerald Ford put an end to all public cannabis research and granted exclusive research rights to major pharmaceutical companies, who set out — unsuccessfully — to develop synthetic forms of THC that would deliver all the medical benefits without the “high.”

We only found out about the study a few years ago thanks to dedicated medical and law professionals who filed Freedom of Information Requests. The Govt lied for many reasons.. One of the main reasons is Pharmaceutical Companies. They spend billions every year lobbying to keep Cannabis illegal because they make TRILLIONS off Cancer drugs and research. They are already well aware that Cannabis cures Cancer. (They cant legally patent a 15,000 year old plant) They have a great con going at the moment. Cancer patients and their loved ones will spend their entire life savings or even sell their houses and businesses in order to pay for Chemotherapy and other Cancer treatment drugs. Alot of the time they spend all that money and their loved one dies anyway. If the public found out that the Govt has been lying for over 40 years, that MILLIONS of lives could have been saved and that the dying could grow the cure they need in their backyard... The Public would be going APE****.

If you want to know more, you should Google 'Cannabis Cures Cancer'. You will see that there are thousands of published scientific studies, articles, books and documentaries on the subject. Id start with the film 'Run From The Cure'.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, LA. Not you too. Not even addressing the cannabis part.

What kind of cancer? Cancer is as almost as ubiquitous as 'death'. That should be your first clue this is likely bunk.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's a shame I don't like the green very much. I have heard it's great for easing the nausia associated with chemo (actually just nausia in general), but disolving cancerous cells? I don't think so.

The travesty is in government blocking research into medicinal uses of recreational drugs - MDMA in PTSD treatments for example, or LSD treating alcoholism... Actually the real travesty is that governments make recreational drugs illegal at all.

Marijuana cura todo.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    It's a shame I don't like the green very much. I have heard it's great for easing the nausia associated with chemo (actually just nausia in general), but disolving cancerous cells? I don't think so.
    I'm not into it (or drugs in general) either, but once I had an absolutely monster headache and I was given some and it worked like magic.

Not a surprise, really. Aspirin originally came (and still does) from willow bark.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I was under the impression that totally magic unicorns cure cancer.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post

The travesty is in government blocking research into medicinal uses of recreational drugs - MDMA in PTSD treatments for example, or LSD treating alcoholism... Actually the real travesty is that governments make recreational drugs illegal at all.
    Weed is great for helping with the nausea and inspiring an appetite once the nausea is gone.

There was a suggestion made a few years a go, that Autism and aspergers could be treated with small doses of MDMA. I applauded the idea, thinking of all the benefits a tiny amount of MDMA could bring to socially awkward people. Unfortunately it was slammed by the medical and autism societies. I don't understand how people with no experience of what these drugs can do, decide whether or not they are usable. Even Albert Hoffman accidently tried LSD. (Reading the report he tries to write after a small drop fell on his skin, is hilarious!! The idea that LSD was originally that strong is quite scary).

We already use speed to treat kids with ADD and ADHD, why can't we spread the experiments out?

Oh and on the treating alcoholism part, once upon a time, cannabis was used for curing alcoholism, and I can assure you, it does have some good results. When I am not smoking pot, my husband drinks like a fish. When we are smoking, he still drinks, but not half as much.

If all recreational drugs were legal, can you imagine the amount of revenue governments could collect? But it easier for them to have us in our place, well controlled than it is to risk us having a mass evolution is consciousness. :p
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course they are experimenting with MDMA, most recently for the treatment of PTSD, I think. They've been experimenting with it for decades.

I think it's kind of funny that some of the same people who complain about pharmaceutical companies being evil will simultaneously complain that we need more street drugs to be made legal.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    If all recreational drugs were legal, can you imagine the amount of revenue governments could collect?
    Probably not near enough to cover what they'd have to funnel into healthcare and welfare for the degenerates that did nothing else.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Probably not near enough to cover what they'd have to funnel into healthcare and welfare for the degenerates that did nothing else.
    Yeah, I hate to say it, but what the world probably doesn't need is yet another way to get high. Patients on psychotropic drugs are usually annoying as hell.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-08-12 at 11:58 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Good point, I hadn't thought of that. Personally I think it's going to be interesting in the nursing homes in the next 10 years.

In Queensland, here in Aus, they had serious discussions about billing heroin addicts for overdose treatment (we have medicare and therefore free access to hospital for most things). Obviously, that would never work, but it was an interesting idea.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think it's kind of funny that some of the same people who complain about pharmaceutical companies being evil will simultaneously complain that we need more street drugs to be made legal.
    It's not mutually exclusive - I want to legalise street drugs so that the profits from it aren't going into the hands of organised criminal gangs (I'd have them sold in nationalised pharmacies, taxed and controlled.) I hate huge pharmaceutical companies because they purposefully drive up prices of life-saving drugs to increase profit, they tweak drugs in tiny insignificant ways so that they can extend the patent on their treatments, and they essentially bribe doctors and medical professionals with corporate gifts so that they will push their expensive new drugs. The biggest pharmaceutical company in Britain (GlaxoSmithKline) was recently fined £1.9bn for mis-selling drugs - they're not even content being immoral within the confines of law. If I had the power I'd nationalise that company and make it an arm of the NHS.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Good point, I hadn't thought of that.
    I see where you were going with it though

The most lucrative would be to tax the church. If you want to go beyond that, legalizing prostitution with some type of full disclosure (testing, safe sex, policies and procedures etc..). Tens of billions of dollars annually right there.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Interesting topic.
    As many of you have figured out over the years, I am not dead. I did not fake my death, I performed an illusion.
    I have spent the last 28 years creating my art, my way, on my terms. In 1984, I was unemployable. I was considered a liability. I was the boy who cried wolf too many times.

Pot in high school-college age students causes StupidParanoidLiberalHippieDouchebagitis. That's equal to global warming or pollution except way more annoying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast