+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sod it - going to see my ex!

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    You didn't leave it long enough.

Abortions can screw with womens heads for years. I know, I've had one. The ex and I didn't end up lasting. There were another 2 years together after the abortion, though that was because I felt obligated to stay for many reasons. We fought like cats and dogs. It was horrible. He didn't want me to abort, I refused to have a child before 21. I was 19 and insisted that I would be the first woman for many generations on my mothers side, to make it to my 20's before having a child. He was so wonderful and caring while I was pregnant (that was an insanely horrible 10 weeks for me physically), and then as soon as I had the abortion he changed, and so did I. I didn't know how much it would hurt, how empty I would feel. It wasn't until I read Still Life with Woodpecker (Tom Robbins) that I found the words to explain how I felt.

"...They can scrape my heart, they can scrape my brain before they'll scrape my uterus again. It's been over a year since my last D and C (abortion) and I still feel raw in there. It feels bitter when it should feel sweet, it feels ragged where it should feel smooth, it feels deep purple when it should feel pink. (now the following is the bit that made me cry for an 1/2 an hour when I read it) Death has thrown a stag party in the most sacred room in my body. From now on, that space belongs to life" - Princess Leigh-Cheri

Abortions are so painful. Even talking about this now, with my nearly 8 year old son in the next room - whom I had when I was 24 - I still feel the pain of that termination over a decade a go. It's something that I had to do (my ex was well and truly screwed up and I knew I didn't want to have a child with him at that point in time) and I thought I was fully prepared mentally and emotionally but I wasn't. I think your ex might be in just as much pain, and seeing you possibly bought some of it to the surface.
    Hello MaidenMinx! Thanks for giving the time to reply!
    Sounds like you went through such a hard time!

When my ex was pregnant, i did a lot of research on abortions and knew exactly everything about the procedure so was going through and how traumatic it eas and that she will be in pain for 2/3 days. They dont offer you counselling for nothing.
    I did however come across women on the internet who had an abortion and were totally fine!

My ex claimed she was fine mentally and physically and it was more of a relief! I didnt believe her! She pushed me out though and i couldnt do anything, we had plans 5 days after the abortion and she made excuses. She hardly text and when she did it was 5 words or less!

I know that if she hadnt of fell pegnant we would still be together now even stronger and closer!
    It truly has been amazing to have been texting her thr ast 2.5 wereks! No talk of abortion, splitting up or amything. Jistnhaving a laugh! Nothing intense - just texts every few days! I went to our favourite place to eat with a friend and she text sayimg "you have been to hickorys without me? :O"
    Right now i feel like i should of waited a bit longer, carried on texting and gone to her work at a later date. Built on what we have first. Hopefully that can happen now and we will carry on texting.

I truly hope though that your now in a good place however, you seem like a nice person

Quote Originally Posted by jcowap View Post
    Life isnt fair is it we was such a good perfect couple!
    Life isn't fair. BUT you obviously weren't such a perfect couple because you wouldn't have broken up would you?

Something big happen? and you dont want to tell us? So must be something very wrong and its shore a good reason gfor
    you to be a ex.

So why do you want to go back? You are wasting time.

Get a life and move on.

You was with her you did it all , and you saw that it did not work and she is not your soul mate so : GET LOST!

Have some dignity instead of going to her work like a attention dog.

you are going to stand in her way to find someone better

Quote Originally Posted by jcowap View Post
    I really do understand the process of abortion and how bad it is!
    You mean medically or the havoc it wrecks on a female psyche? Gonna' wear on her like a boil on her neck that never heals. I think so anyway. I mean even if you ask one, they're likely to downplay it because it hurts too much to be honest. She's damaged goods now and nothing you or anyone else can do to fix it. Like the Juno movie. She gives it away and then just meets up with her boyfriend on a pretty day like nothing. They didn't go over the part of the rest of her life and how that sort of thing will affect her.

My advice: stop bothering her but be there for her if she needs you. Don't try and re-kindle anything with her. Find someone else because if you're with her, you'll only remind her of eventually what she feels will be the worst thing she has ever done in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    Something big happen? and you dont want to tell us? So must be something very wrong and its shore a good reason gfor
    you to be a ex.

So why do you want to go back? You are wasting time.

Get a life and move on.

You was with her you did it all , and you saw that it did not work and she is not your soul mate so : GET LOST!

Have some dignity instead of going to her work like a attention dog.
    Ive stated above what the big thing was - read the previous posts you muppet!

If you did read my other comments, you would understand none of us did anything wrong.

I wamt to go back because we worked and because we was such a perfect match and got on amazingly well and if the big thing didnt happen we would still be together now.

you are a retarded Muppet, moron, you have to put everything in the first post.
    thre are too many more important topics here. so its your job to type it right.

you need us we dont need your bullshit topic.

so dont come here playing smart ass. cause you are the loser in your story and still in this topic.
    stupid.

Blahhhh waaaaah

I didnt actually need to state she had an abortion. The thread was simply about me going seeing an ex.
    You barge in asking what the big thing was when i stated what it was in a post above yours and try and give me grief. The topic was closed long before you butted in trying to be a smart ass! In future read lther comments in a post, the story tends to change especially a story about going to see an ex!!!!

Now please go bury your sideshow bob head in some mud somewhere you retard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12