+ Follow This Topic

Thread: love from both sides but no conversation ..... a unique story

love from both sides but no conversation ..... a unique story

well this is avery big story but i have to cut is short for it to be readable

i was attending salsa classes from may 2010 to may 2011.there i met a girl who is i was attracted to at first sight and immediatly every one started joking and said that try to hit on her ,all this happened in front of her.gradually after that we both were attarcted to each other and our pairing was ovious.
    but i never spoke with her to much as she was shy .i just enjoyed the time is spent dancing wid her which was occasional due to her low attendance.
    almost a year later i added her on facebook and seriously started my pursuit to have a relation wid her.there was a noticeable change in her behaviour firstly she acted like there is nothing then she continously started looking at me when i was looking somewhere else.this continued for a 2 more classes mean while i tried to chat wid her on facebook but she was very lathargic and sort of unintrested in conversation.i think she was confused.one day dancing wid junior instructor guy she constantly was looking at my side.the guy scolded her for that as she was not concentrating on him.after the class was over everyone mysteriously left the studio leaving only me and her.the junior instructor came after a minute whsipered sumthing in her ears and while leaving said hey she wants to say sumthing to u.
    she was red faced (first time in my life i saw a red face) for few seconds and said nothing .......nothing i want to say
    10 minutes after that i said bye to her and left.again i tried facebook but she replied very slowly.
    met her again after 3 weeks danced wid her for 5 mins and she was very emotional and looked into some deep thought.
    she was senior to me in dancing her class was about to start so i left.
    tried talking on facebook again but she didnt reply.again i tried she didnt reply
    then she stopped taking classes and later i got to know that she has gone out of city for internship.
    i stopped taking classes too.
    6 months no actitvity .
    then i wish her on her b'day and have a breif chat on her facebook wall.
    one day compliment her on the beautiful pic of hers,it took 13 days for her to reply on it and say thank u.
    met her in a salsa night organized by the dance school ,there was no love lost ... thought of proposing but felt this is not the right time i expexted her to come for next salsa night but she never came again.
    i am extremly frustated now jus wanna meet her.i love her too much and she luvs me too (100% confident).
    tried talking to her freinds in the dance school but they are not able to help.she does'nt talk much..........

please help
    Last edited by AdminOnline; 23-08-12 at 07:33 AM. Reason: duplicated

Well, the bad news is you had a window wide open and you didn't use it. When you had her alone for 10 minutes after dance class when she "wanted to say something to you" you should have taken the hint and said something to her, even if she said nothing.

From there the story seems to slowly, but surely, wind down.

If you see her again, you MUST make a move, if you don't, you're losing out on precious time. Don't "expect" her to ever show up the next night, treat every chance like a chance you may never see her again, because eventually, that time will come and go. If you're confident she likes you, then this is no problem, just go for it.

u are so right but i didnt know that some one who is attending classes for 2 years wud suddenly leave also at that time i was mentally exhausted.on wind down yes perhaps a lot of time has passed by but i dont think she has sum other guy in her life.. i myself wont let her go if i meet her but will i meet her????

Unique? I really expected something different.

She has barely spoken to you, ignores you on facebook and all she does is look at you and had something to say to you at some point and you thought of proposing?

Dude, it's a crush. An infatuation. Maybe a handful of lust in there, but love comes from developing trust and communication. You know nothing about this woman.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.