+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm giving up hope that I'll find love

I'm giving up hope that I'll find love

I think I'm extremely ugly and I haven't had a girlfriend yet in my life. I've never kissed anyone but I'm really sweet and caring. I just don't know what to do and I'm craving love so bad. I can eventually post a picture for proof but I just feel so impossible to date.

I dont see a picture

So how do you explain all the butt ugly guys you see walking around with hot girlfriends?

let's start with yourself ..go and build up your self-confidence first.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    So how do you explain all the butt ugly guys you see walking around with hot girlfriends?
    They probably have a lot of money and money can really compensate for having bad physical appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    They probably have a lot of money and money can really compensate for having bad physical appearance.
    My guess would be that they are confident and have a rocking sense of humour rather then assuming they have money.

If you are convinced that these "butt ugly" men get attractive women due to having money, then why not work on your financial portfolio and stop looking for a girlfriend until you are rich? Frankly, I think if you just work on your confidence and learn to be happy in your own skin, the luck with the ladies will just follow.

How old are you, OP? I'm guessing you're far too young to be giving up.

I know someone that didn't find love until he was in his forties, and now is a very happily married man. Personally, I didn't get it right until I was over 40, though I'd had many failed relationships prior to that.

I'm betting the other posters are right - it's more a question of your confidence and self-assuredness that is the issue.

ha ha! I rephrase: So how do you explain all the butt ugly guys with no money you see walking around with hot girlfriends?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (means the perception of beauty is subjective.)
    Trust me you are not ugly! Everything in life has its beauty. Be positive, and if you believe that you are thinking that you are ugly and will not be able to get a girl friend, you probably will not. People see you and think of you, as you see and think about yourself. Cheers!
    Look to the class have full!

ha ha! I rephrase: So how do you explain all the butt ugly guys with no money you see walking around with hot girlfriends?
    Maybe they are probably not so ugly as you think. Also it could be that they are very ugly to you but the ladies don't think that they are so ugly at all.

Also it could be that they are in really good shape. If a man is persistent and is doing everything he can to keep himself healthy and in good shape, to exercize, to eat healthy and above all, to smell good and be clean, then the ladies will respond accordingly.
    Last edited by uri; 26-08-12 at 09:08 PM.

sometimes people open topics like this just to get some stupid girls offering themselfs to them cause they feel sorry for the guy.

dude go to console and talk to your doctor.

This was a problem for me aswell, I first kissed a girl when I was twenty, had sex at 23. WHen I started my current work we had a lot of Profiling done by my consultant firm, making sure we know WHO we are, and HOW we are seen by others. This was a wakeup call for me, I thought I was seen as a kind caring guy, but in reality I was seen as arrogant and a person who simply said had no spine(could not say no etc.).

What I did to build my confidence up was to start talking to women, at first I got burned alot, but I started to find my own technique and I stuck with it. And if you feel that your not good looking, what is the issue? Overweight? scaring in the face? One of my friends at work, is 120Kg(240lnbs-isch), he lost 10kilos in 2 weeks by being on a diet and working out.

You have to find your way to achieve selfconfidence, but in the end that's what girls want, well some of them are gold diggers, but no one deserves a girl like that.

Maybe they are probably not so ugly as you think. Also it could be that they are very ugly to you but the ladies don't think that they are so ugly at all.

Also it could be that they are in really good shape. If a man is persistent and is doing everything he can to keep himself healthy and in good shape, to exercize, to eat healthy and above all, to smell good and be clean, then the ladies will respond accordingly.
    Are you telling us that you stink, that you have no money, that you don't exercise or keep yourself in good shape?

You seem to think that you have all the answers for why other guys get the girl. Why don't you just apply your theory to your own self and then your dilemma will be no more?

Thats the point im trying to make. Plenty of fat guys with hot girlfriends too

If you're a fun and outgoing guy you will get women....period
    Last edited by surfhb; 27-08-12 at 02:15 AM.

If you're a fun and outgoing guy you will get women....period
    Naaah I just don't buy it.

You can be a very funny and outgoing guy yet you will never be able to get the kind of women that you dream about.
    Last edited by uri; 27-08-12 at 09:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast