+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Women Do This?

Why Do Women Do This?

I don't understand why women always play games with guys. For instance, I called my ex up just so to be friendly and we ended making plans to go out for ice cream the next day. So when the day comes, I go to pick her up and she is not at home. I give her a call and her phone is off. (How Ironic) When we made plans to do this I made it known what time it would happen so she and her child could be ready to go. I understand we are not together and it wasn't a ploy to try and get back together either.

Also, I met a girl at a restaurant and we hit it off pretty good and I was able to get her number. When I call to try and set something up, she gives me the "I havea boyfriend" line which makes no sense to me because she gave me her number and was flirty with me. So ladies, why can't you guys just be honest instead of playing games with us? For real its lowering my respect for women in general because I'm starting to see too much of it not only in my life, but also in the lives of people I know.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe its the type of woman you are choosing? The first was just rude (perhaps why an ex?), the second probably just used you to see if you'd call. Ego boost.

Sorry, but don't give up just yet. You have to go through a lot of rocks to find a diamond.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's revenge. Haven't you heard about the war between the sexes?

(Men behave badly, too.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

@ Indireloaded maybe you are right. @ Vashti Ill admit some dudes behave badly, but not all guys are bad. If trying to get revenge on guys is an excuse for women to act like this then that really shows how immature they really are. Maybe women should think before they do stuff like this because they really are proving society right as far as labels go.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by macman92 View Post
    . @ Vashti Ill admit some dudes behave badly, but not all guys are bad.
    But all women are? lol

I agree with indi - the problem lies in the type of woman YOU pick.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't understand why women always play games with guys. For instance, I called my ex up just so to be friendly and we ended making plans to go out for ice cream the next day. So when the day comes, I go to pick her up and she is not at home. I give her a call and her phone is off. (How Ironic) When we made plans to do this I made it known what time it would happen so she and her child could be ready to go. I understand we are not together and it wasn't a ploy to try and get back together either.

Also, I met a girl at a restaurant and we hit it off pretty good and I was able to get her number. When I call to try and set something up, she gives me the "I havea boyfriend" line which makes no sense to me because she gave me her number and was flirty with me. So ladies, why can't you guys just be honest instead of playing games with us? For real its lowering my respect for women in general because I'm starting to see too much of it not only in my life, but also in the lives of people I know.
    Why can't guys keep from all sleeping around on their girlfriends?

See how stupid that looks? Stop generalizing.

@ heartisaching, guys can stop from sleeping around on their girlfriends. I know a lot of guys, myself included, who remain faithful to their girlfriends day in and day out. Women on the other hand, I only know a few that don't sleep around. Truth be told I'm starting to think my ex was sleeping around on me when we were together. Nobody is generalizing when I am seeing it with my own eyes.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know a woman who has cheated on her husband. Not one. How old are you? Remember, young women are much less stable than guys. Tho, once they do mature they are, on average, more mature than their partner/husbands. I think the responsibility of motherhood changes us. IMO.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

@ heartisaching, guys can stop from sleeping around on their girlfriends. I know a lot of guys, myself included, who remain faithful to their girlfriends day in and day out. Women on the other hand, I only know a few that don't sleep around. Truth be told I'm starting to think my ex was sleeping around on me when we were together. Nobody is generalizing when I am seeing it with my own eyes.
    Then you're an idiot. I can't help you.

For one thing your ex has confrontational problems and just can't say no to people...it's not you it's her. She is sending you a message, "It's damn over, stop calling me".

As for the flirty girl, she is an attention whore. She possibly has low self esteem, and has a neglectful BF, so she slightly steps over the line for the attention (flirts, gives out phone number), but cuts it off when you get too close. She feels good about herself for a little while. The married/has BF attention whores....most guys have experienced that at one time or another, oh well.

Stop being so bitter...everyone has to deal with rejection, so get over it and march on.

I think guys plays more games with girls., and that are most of the time heart broken games.
    When woman "play games" in general its to play hard too get, to put you true a test to see if youare wort it etc.

But often guys do it to hurt the woman , and they see it like a game. While that it horible and very wrong.

And i dont think you have to blame it on all woman.

Maybe its you that was doing something wrong that made both of them rethink the conversation and decide not to meet with you.
    And why would you want to sit and eat something with your ex? Its not even your kid, for me to think you want to keep

a good father mother relationship for the kid.

And how can you say you met a girl at the restaurant and you called to set something up, and just before that you told
    us you called your ex to go eat some ice cream???????

Like: really? who is playing games here dude??!!!!!!!!!! You are! Cause what will this girl think of if she find out you still call your ex to eat ice cream?
    And calling ex and stuff sounds really desperate from you.
    You need to take a break and look at yourself and the way YOU APPROACH woman.

Cause the way both appointments went down , seems tome more like they both was not feeling you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    I think guys plays more games with girls., and that are most of the time heart broken games.
    When woman "play games" in general its to play hard too get, to put you true a test to see if youare wort it etc.

But often guys do it to hurt the woman , and they see it like a game. While that it horible and very wrong.

And i dont think you have to blame it on all woman.

Maybe its you that was doing something wrong that made both of them rethink the conversation and decide not to meet with you.
    And why would you want to sit and eat something with your ex? Its not even your kid, for me to think you want to keep

a good father mother relationship for the kid.

And how can you say you met a girl at the restaurant and you called to set something up, and just before that you told
    us you called your ex to go eat some ice cream???????

Like: really? who is playing games here dude??!!!!!!!!!! You are! Cause what will this girl think of if she find out you still call your ex to eat ice cream?
    And calling ex and stuff sounds really desperate from you.
    You need to take a break and look at yourself and the way YOU APPROACH woman.

Cause the way both appointments went down , seems tome more like they both was not feeling you so much.
    Keep taking those ESL classes, cheekxs. You need them.

All right I'm going to assume that most if not all of you are women. That's cool because it lets me pick inside of what you guys are thinking. With that said, I think we put a lot of emphasis on this topic. Lets be honest! Men are bad, but women are just as bad. We both do the same things, we just do them in different ways. As for the women you guys are trying to protect, don't!

@ Cheekxs for you to say that I'm the primary reason for both my past relationship and the situation with the other girl to go wrong is just straight b.s. I admit that I've made mistakes, but I've admitted them and corrected them.

For the girls that are the subject of my topic, they've both made major mistakes, yet only look to justify their actions which is stupid. Its time that women stop justifying and start taking responsibility for their actions. Ill admit when I am the cause of anything, but I wasn't the cause of the break up. My ex ended it for a pretty shitty reason. I'm the one who tried to make it work, she didn't so its whatever. Even her best friend and family sided with me.

Also I do not want her back. I didn't even want to be friends afterwards. She was the one who insisted on it. Just recently I started to see no harm in being friends so I started to reach out and try to be friendly. Not to brag, but I can have tons of options so I am not by any means desperate. I don't play games. I made my intentions known with the other girl and she gave me her number when I asked. She could of told me that she had a bf, so who is wrong here?

Oh yeah, part of me does want to be there for the kid because her father is a dead beat. If no one is there to be a male figure in her life, then she is probably going to be on this forum in a couple years telling you about her problems with guys. SHE IS NOT MY KID AND I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT. Its something I want to do because I don't want to see her become like her mother. For parents, your kids should be better than you not equal.

@ Indireloaded its excellent that you know of women that don't cheat because those are rare ones. I too know a few, but as of lately I've seen that number decrease. @HeartIsAching you think that most guys if not all guys cheat. The temptation is there, but not all act on them. I've had these temptations and never once acted on them. For me to have more than one woman to explore is useless. What is important for me is to experience a physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual bond with my girl. I've worked hard to get her, so I'm not gonna do anything to destroy what I've built up if I don't have to.

BTW I am twenty.

@HeartIsAching you think that most guys if not all guys cheat. The temptation is there, but not all act on them. I've had these temptations and never once acted on them. For me to have more than one woman to explore is useless. What is important for me is to experience a physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual bond with my girl. I've worked hard to get her, so I'm not gonna do anything to destroy what I've built up if I don't have to.

BTW I am twenty.
    No... I think that you're generalizing from insufficient data. I don't think that most if not all guys cheat - I think that men are more prone to it than women. Same thing goes with the "game playing" with women that you asked about.

Frankly, it's your selection of women that is faulty, not women in general.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BTW I am twenty.
    LOL, twenty going on 'I know everything'. You don't have children yet you are giving parents advice? You sound like an idiot, frankly. I wouldn't have called you back either.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast