+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Downloadable Sex Videos?

Downloadable Sex Videos?

Hopefully someone has some advice on sites for me. Me and my bf have been trying to make our sex life better, and are very into instructional type videos. Neither of us are very into buying them (mainly because we both live with parents still, and I don't even want to think what my mom would say! lol), but I found a site recently (No links please) that has quite a few of the movies I was looking at buying there for download. We got a membership and it is good, but they only have like fifteen videos, and we want more. Does anyone know of any other sites like this that aren't too expensive?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Innova; 30-03-05 at 10:39 PM.

why would u want videos to tell u how to make ur sex life better?

only u and ur bf know how to do that. experimentation among urselves will do the magic a hundred times more.

but then again, if u still want to do it, i wouldnt know. never have seen instructional videos

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    why would u want videos to tell u how to make ur sex life better?
    The point of the video is to give people ideas, not so they go and mimic exactly what was done in the video. It's not so different from somebody giving advice as to how a couple could improve their sex life.

We do experiment, and do try to figure things out on our own, but it is still nice to get advice from outside sources. We have used the main books (the Kama Sutra, Joy of Sex, etc), but find videos to be much more graphic and so easier to follow for some of the more advanced things. Our sex life is good, there's no doubt about that, but it can always be improved -- anyone who doesn't think so is definitely missing out on the truly amazing levels sex can achieve!

you wouldn't happen to have an older sister would you?