+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he interested

Is he interested

Hi all,

There is a guy who is my swimming instructor, I felt for the last three classes, there was kind of something between us. There is nothing obvious just a feeling. However, before last class, I was asking him if I am ready to go for level 3 or not, then I was asking him that how is he taking the swimming as career. He said he is studying business, and he teaches swimming only on Friday or weekends. I have told him, well, I think you are a good instructor and also think you will have a nice future. He smiled kind of nervously, at some point I thought I might have given him a bad impression or I am interested. I also asked him, if he is going to teach adult 3 or not

Today was the last class, and everyone thanked him, he gave me my passing report the last one, so I said thank you very much and I was about to leave, and he said hey if you are interested, I can take you for private lessons. I have condo and there is a pool there. also he said or whatever you prefer. I said ok and I mentioned to him that I am actually practising in a public pool. Any way, he wrote his number for me, and I get back home.

He did not offer any private lessons for any one else, and he talked to me only about it. He was kind of waiting for others to leave to talk to me. Also when he was looking for a pen to write me his number, he brought a pen with white rose. It seems like someone put the rose over it. But this might be by chance.

All what I want to know. Is he interested in me, secondly, does he feel I am interested in him, so he is trying to take advantage of me (having sex). Or he just want to do some business.

By the way, I am 30 years old. I do not know how old is he, but he looks young.If he is young, would not he realized that I am old. note, I look young too some people they still check my id when I do to buy beer!.

I think he wants an excuse to see you again. Perhaps he doesn't care about age?

He wants to get you into his pool and then slowly slide your swimming costume down to your............................

Get the idea?