+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I like a woman who is in a relationship with someone else...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are a woman? Sorry, I didn't catch that in your earlier posts. Do you have any indication she is even interested in a same-sex relationship? If not, you might be wasting your time even thinking of this.

There are others who can post more this week on same-sex relationships. I don't have any experience in this area.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Dude you are ****ed up! You change your gender cause you cant stand the heat.

First you was a male now you suddenly a woman???

You are a sick **** , you are wasting our time. stupid!
    Look in your pants what you are and come back fake ass moron.

You can better have a bad grammar then dont know what you are pig.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    Dude you are ****ed up! You change your gender cause you cant stand the heat.
    First you was a male now you suddenly a woman???
    You are a sick **** , you are wasting our time. stupid!
    Look in your pants what you are and come back fake ass moron.
    Okay Cheeksx, I admit this made me LOL! Your trolling is improving, it would have been better without all the ****s, it makes you look stupider than perhaps you are.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LMFAO!!! Why the hell would I lie about my gender Cheekxs? Are you mad because you overlooked the fact that I really am a female?
    I am a bonafide lesbian Cheekxs. I have no reason to lie to a complete stranger, especially someone who means absolutely nothing to
    me. Grow up.

IndiReloaded, she was my first sexual encounter with another female. We were fairly young when this occurred, and are now both in our mid to late 20's. I eventually came out as a teen, and assume that she identifies as a heterosexual, although I have never asked. I
    presume based on her heterosexual relationship that she is just that. I realize it isn't worth pursuing and have initiated NC.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by eclecticsoul1 View Post
    IndiReloaded, she was my first sexual encounter with another female. We were fairly young when this occurred, and are now both in our mid to late 20's. I eventually came out as a teen, and assume that she identifies as a heterosexual, although I have never asked. I
    presume based on her heterosexual relationship that she is just that. I realize it isn't worth pursuing and have initiated NC.
    Yes, it sounds like she was just experimenting. NC sounds like the way to go. All the best, ES.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Maybe tell her how you feel and if she doesn't feel the same then you need to move on. but put yourself in her boyfriends shoes and imagine how he would feel if someone felt this way about your girlfriend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12