+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Another case of ex sleeps with best friend but we have kids why is this??????

Another case of ex sleeps with best friend but we have kids why is this??????

I started datingmy ex 10yrs ago she already had three kids from someone else funnie enough I took her to court as support she was battling her ex at the time apparently mulested one of her girls but wasn't found guilty.i thought then cld this be me one day hmmm years passed we had our share of probs but nothing outa the norm.eventually we had kids I now have a 2abd 4yr old With her she has been a disaster since my first was born getting into the bottle she even thusly lost her marbles restraint order cops calld on multiple times against me for nothing prior to this woman I have never had any kind of trouble ever and she really put me through the ringer but for some reason I loved her I guess in the beginning she seemd pretty decent and I always thought that woman was still there behind all of her kaos well the drinking got worse she hit bottom then drank more we split pushe moved my six month old into a house with another man another alcoholic that tore me apart as I love my kids more than the world and could bear the thought of another man holding them needless to say that didn't work out for her she left and at that point I have been helping her she's been in and out of recovery detox hospital etc and I was granted custody of the kids through court so we were tryin to work things out but we still have some issues basically her fam is torn her mother and brother are sick ppl and the sickness is deep the mother isn't allowd to see the gears children and her daughters won't talk to her and wish she was dead that's how nasty she is I finally stood up to her and spoke my mind to the mother my ex couldn't take that even although she knows how sick her ma is and all the nastyness she has spoken to me.so anyhow meantime I have had good relationships with the daughters still do they pretty much hate what here na is doing.i have basically raised my kids she isn't there for them although she's came out with us I do everything all the work all the plannin and all the paying and I'm ok with that but I can't understand how a mother cld be so distant to kids and just continue drinking I come from a strong family and that what it's about for me i put nothing b4 the kids.so I too the kids on vacation for there first time and while I was there I got a txt from my best friend for the last 12 yrs this guy is going through a separation and I've been supporting him he txt me he slept with her and they are starting a relationship while I was vacationing with the kids on my own cause she is a deadbeat ma so how does this make any sense at all?? This guy is fat ugly lazy sits around playing vid games like a teen is rude foul has no manners at all and his wife was from the Internet from the phillipiens case no 1 wld touch him here.i am fairly attractive in shape very active polite manerble etc not blowing smoke up my own ass but I'm 10times anything he is I'm solid have stability etc so I dnt get it and we have kids a 2+4 yr old her older kids and fam members are in total shock as well as myself and my fam so any wimen out there with some logical rational behind this???i sat patiently even when she was with the first guy I took her back ingot engaged to her that asshole helpd me pick the ring my kids also calld him uncle she has been off and on the booze for two yrs hard I've been he only one there to pick her up I was torn the first guy got over it forgave her took her back but I don't know for some messd reason I still love her but if I took her back after this my fam wld have my head I know it won't work out for them it's like two ppl rearranging furniture on the sinking titanic but why is she doing this and this is a pattern obviously so to take her back again seems kinda insane although part of me wants to.im also taking her to court for permanent custody with child protection backing me up the pic I have of family is much different than this nightmare

Please divide your wall of text into paragraphs. The use of a spell-check wouldn't hurt, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarlander View Post
    his wife was from the Internet from the phillipiens case no 1 wld touch him here.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahhahahahahahaahhhahahah ahahaahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dude you are crazy. aahahahaha. But its stupid to keep saying you are better then him.
    People do that to much.

And how can you say she and her family is all of that now ?
    So you did not take time to know her enough and her family before getting yourself into this?
    And if you new she was like that why did you even have a relationship with her, and touch her for things
    to end up in bed and pregnancy, so you can bring another baby innocent life in such a hell???

so are you really a angel in all of this?

Cause they say :"Birds of a feather flock together".

And if you really care about the kids how can you take her back instead of standing your ground for the kids safety if they are really better off with you?
    Cause if i thought so i will go hard and keep someone like that away .

feelings for that person will not be a priority.

I think those kids will grow up with some trauma or emotional problems as consequence of all this shit you adults put them true.
    Many ****ed up adults are like that cause of what adults did to them or around them when they where kid.
    Its not fair!

Those kids will need console at a certain point. cause they did not have a normal child hood.
    Now you can only take care of the pieces, and do your best to make the rest of their life's better.

And if you keep bringing that woman in their life, or you are the same type of person, i think
    you are not a good person to have the kids also.

No I don't mean to come across as better than perhaps I shld re word I'm simply stating this guy has nothing in common with her everything he is she cannot stand for example I'm very active one of the things i like to do is take the kiddies rock climbing she loved that stuff bout me and buddy can't walk half a block withought getting puffd out.it just makes nonsense but yea protecting the kids is priority I'm securing permanent custody and any visitation with her is and shall be supervised.both my kids are happy and healthy cause I'll limited the contact with her kao.fact is she's still their ma I tell my girl she is I'll but loves her very much it's a tough situation and yea I should have ran from the beginning.im just trying to make sense of what wld prompt her to do such a nasty act.some ppl seem to believe its the mother has prompted her to do this to incite some sorta reaction from me cause that's the mentality but it's not workin my focus is on my children