+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A girl who's not showing her feelings...

A girl who's not showing her feelings...

Hey guys...

I usually look for serious relations on the net. I talk to people on facebook, get to know them and sometimes I get into relationships. Usually we have mutual friends. And I have found one of the best girls in my life through fb. Yes, she was an old schoolmate but we never got close until it was on fb. And then meeting up afterwards...

Anyways, coming to the point. There is this girl who I really got my eyes on this time. She is a mutual friend's friend. And I've been talking to her. She seems to be very interested in me. Comes up on chat most of the time. She never used to stay online all day like that. But since I'm around from either my office or at home, she's been turning up every now and then. She's a sweet girl as far as I know. Seems quite secretive though. Seems to be showing interest but not admitting an interest. How do I know if she is genuinely interested or if she wants just a friendship. I mean, I am not able to tell. We talk for like 10 hours a day on chat, until I'm busy or something. From my mutual friend, I know she is a very innocent girl. And she has never been with anyone before. Yep its a nice thought to be someone's first.

How do I find out? what do I ask? I really like this girl coz of the way she talks and everything. I really want this to turn out into a relationship. I dont know if this is posted in the right section here, but since I'm new here, i hope you guys will help me find my way here

Leave her alone! you just looking for inexperience pussy to ****, bastard!