+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's Complicated

It's Complicated

so there is this guy i've been really good friends for a year. we will say his name is bob. i've liked him since like january, told him but he said he didn't. we were still friends and we have literally texted every day for this past year. i was talking to a kid named joe and then he said he liked me. i like him so much me and joe stopped talking so i could talk to bob. then we hung out ONCE but we met each others moms really casually, skyped alot, and it was great. but then his jerk friend named dave made fun of something i'm really insecure about and bob LAUGHED. and i got mad obviously and he felt bad but he's still friends with dave. about 3 weeks ago i just started losing interest. we've been talking for a few months and he still hasn't asked me out. i was just getting bored because we never even hungout! this school year we don't have classes but we do have lunch. he tries to act cool around his friends and whenever i say hi he just says "whats up" and doesn't even try to make effort into our conversations. i went to a football game to spend time with him and he was hanging out with dave who laughed when i tried to talk to him. i constantly try to tell him how unhappy i am. he told me he thinks he still likes me or he "guesses" he still does. part of me is done because nothing is getting better. but i like him and i want so badly for us to work out.

i really need your help! think about if you really liked a guy and you were in this situation. do you think i should end things? or try to wait or maybe give us some space and see how things work out?

but i like him and i want so badly for us to work out.
    You have nothing going with this guy except some skype and email. He hardly gives you the time of day when he is actually in your company. Not only that, you actually told him that you liked him and he told you that he didn't so why are you dragging this crush out?

Stop talking to him all together so that you can put your fantasy of being with him behind you and then be open enough to find other guys just as attractive to you as he is that will at least, by chance, give you some feelings back.

Pfffft... don't give guys that don't show you the same interest the time of day... Doing so is just a big waste of your time and it will steal your joy hanging onto such false hopes.

Go no contact and you'll be over him soon enough.