+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How does it feel like to kiss a girl for the first time?

How does it feel like to kiss a girl for the first time?

It is curious that one's FIRST memory of something new is never actually the same as how we remember it "after a while'... For example I still remember when I first learned how to drive a car... I was unpleasantly surprised that unlike in a driving simulator like GT5, Midtown Maddness, etc you have to gently ease off the brakes as the car comes to a full stop otherwise the car will "blowback"... or just how darn SENSITIVE the accelerator gas pedal was... etc etc etc but these are things that as we learn to drive we "forget" or adapt to and hardly even notice it anymore.....

I've never been kissed before and never kissed a girl and I just would like to know from guys who can still actually remember the unique and distinctive memory and imprint of the very first time they kissed a girl (especially if it was a very pleasant kiss that exceeded your expectations of what they had imagined a kiss would be like... etc) if you can convey to the best of your ability what it felt like so I can imagine it vicariously?

Dear etheris,
    I'm going to offer some information to you.

Don't think about your first kiss. It will happen, but it will not be what you want or hope or expect, so don't bother dreaming about it.

You know, and I know, and everybody knows that you want to kiss (a) girl(s). Here's some good news... there are many girls who would like to be kissed Hey! What a great equation!

Now that you know that, forget the kissing. Just accept it as background information about the world in general.

Now, spend more time hanging out with girls. Just be a friendly, pleasant guy. When you find yourself near a girl or a few girls, say "hello" and talk to them as you would talk to a new guy who just moved to town. Be friendly, be helpful. Ask what they're doing and if you can tell them where to find a good walking trail, t-shirt shop, ice cream place, or what ever they mention, then tell them where it might be and say you're going that way and would be happy to show them if they like.

Just be friendly with them. Briefly. Just spend a few minutes (30 seconds to 2 minutes), and then be on your way - unless they ask you to stay and talk or walk with them. Don't worry, if you're meant to spend more time with them, they will let you know or you will see them again another day.

You just want to hang out (I'm not kidding. You just need to get used to having a nice time hanging out with a girl or some girls). Don't think any of them are possibly a girlfriend or anything, because they're not. Just be friends with all the girls you meet.

After doing this for a few weeks, you'll be more comfortable with girls generally. Yay! When you see that they are people, just like you, looking to hang out and talk and make jokes, then you're doing well. Keep being friendly and nice until it is as easy to walk up to a girl you don't know very well as it is to walk up and say hi to a guy friend of yours (do not be pushy. If they're not interested to talk to you, it's no big deal, just say "see you around" and smile and be on your way).

Leaving after a happy little introduction or conversation is Very Important. You should not be trying to find a life-time partner, you should be meeting new people. Mix in meeting some new guys too. You're not trying to make friends, you're just being friendly.

When you do meet someone(s) that you might be friends with, it will just grow on it's own without you trying. This Is A Great Secret Of Life!

Now, after it has been 2 or 5 months, and you are meeting new people, and perhaps you've made some new friends, when you are spending time with a girl you are friends with that is cute and who doesn't have a boyfriend, and who jokes or laughs easily with you, while you are walking somewhere with her, just lean your shoulder into her shoulder when she says something funny. When she tips a little bit away, grab her hand and pull her back toward you a little bit.

Now you are walking and holding hands If she smiles at you, kiss her cheek

Now (This Is Important) let her hand go, and keep walking and talking about something else. Anything else. Not The Kiss. Not If You Like Her. She knows you like her now. If she keeps walking with you and doesn't tell you she has a boyfriend or something, then she likes you too.

If she does tell you she has a boyfriend or just wants you as a friend or something, don't sweat it. Just say, "Oh sure, alright". Hang out a little longer, and then let her be on her way, and try this again with some other friendly girl in a few days when the chance comes along.

If you actually follow this advice, and get this far in a few months, Yay!! I am confident that by now you'll be able to be close enough and fun enough and casual enough with a girl that you'll soon have a chance to kiss her properly. In the meantime, you should have a tough time at the start, and then an easier time and be making a few friends and enjoying yourself with a girl or without.

Print this, and read it twice a week until you live it through to the end. And don't hurry. Do not look for the goal of having a girlfriend or getting a kiss. Seriously. This will work quite well if you just have a pleasant time meeting new people, and then one day, eventually, kiss a girls' cheek as if it doesn't mean much to you. As if it's just for fun. Because you know what? It Is Just For Fun

Cheers,
    Sunlight
    Last edited by Sunlight; 28-08-12 at 10:36 AM.