+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cant Forget Her

Cant Forget Her

Me and my gf have broken up about 5 months ago....

Right until now...i still cant forget her...whenever i am alone or when the surroundings are quiet...i will start thinking the times when i am with her...

Guys...help mi...i know i cant carry on like this....i tried finding gf..but dat doesnt work...i still think of her...what i shld do ?
    What Is Love ?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you'll have to realize that it's gone. she has probably moved on and i think that you should too. holding on to the past is a way that you know you've either really cared for a person, or just can't really let go and should get some advice from others. however, you posted in another area that you are trying to get with your friend. this is good because you're starting to move on. holding on the past won't bring her back and you're not getting any younger. also keep that in mind. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

[quote:89461041b1]every moment living in the past is a moment lost living in the future[/quote:89461041b1]
    ~*~*~AnGeL StEpHy~*~*~

A few thoughts, a) keep busy, crazy busy b) change around your surroundings so that its different from when she was there. c) get rid of other reminders d) stay away from her, f) work out e) develop a "single" lifestyle that suits you. enjoy it for all its worth, if someone comes along, then someone comes along...and its all good! If not you,re still living it up.

I know exactly where you are coming from, it is two months exactly today that my ex broke up with me, I'm on my way to getting with another girl, I do think about my ex from time to time, she was my first love so I think that is that bit harder, I've got rid of all reminders of her- I took it that bit further and bundled everything of her in a shoebox and hid it. But theres one thing I'm scared of- that I will never care for someone as much I did her, or even love someone as much I did her.

I know my ex hasnt moved on but apparently fallen in love with someone else while she was away- but that was kinda rubbing things in my face. Her friends hinted at getting back together and I was like no- but somewhere deep down I do want to, but thats life. I really want to move on but a part of me really doesnt.

Theres something special which we had that I will never forget, and as a result I will never withdraw care for her- even if I dont feel it- its always there for her.

You really have to get busy, are you still friends with her cos thats always better than going cold turkey.

Tell her how you feel.... Work up the courage to tell her the truth about how you feel. everyones wrong... you will know when you find the one person that you love.you may have found her I know how you feel. I was once just like you. But i worked up the courage to tell her how i feel and It worked out. well just listen to me i know it's hard to forget . that's why you shouldn't just believe ..... believe she's the one.
    Last edited by jordon321; 24-09-03 at 07:37 PM.
    Believe in yourself

I wish it was that easy, I decided to go for it really went for it, I left a bunch of flowers, each flower had a meaning to us cos of past times- 5 red roses, 1 white, 1 geber and 2 lilies, a letter pouring my heart out telling her she's still the one and stuff, and a cd of all the songs that meant so much to us, I did this and well only for her to reject me straight away. It did prove a lot to me though, and I'm gonna forget about her, give it time really. Thanks anyway. I think the not forgetting things is that tehre is an unresolved issue somewhere.

man i know the feeling of not being able to get the bloody ex of my mind.

ive been single for awhile and am in a bit of a dry spell. and when i get lonely my ex will pop into my mind.

dont get me wrong, im better off without her, but i can get her outta my head sometimes.......its a real pissoff. and its not even like shes left with the same thoughts either. which is even more of a pissoff.