+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused Girlfriend

Confused Girlfriend

My boyfriend and I have been together a little under a year now. When we first got together the sex was unreal, so attracted to each other and at first i thought that's all we had in the r/ship was just the sex and no emotional tie. Now that we have been together longer, we hardly have sex, can go a month without it at times. My boyfriend is on medication due to testosteroine levels and has depression at times. Whenever i mention our sexual life (or lack of it) it turns into a massive argument and i get different excuses like, its the medication, its lack of privacy due to our living arrangements, hes never been a massive fan and can go months without it, or his depression where he just doesnt feel good about himself. I can understand all of these excuses but when is enough enough??? He's been married once before and this same issue apparantly has ruined other r/ships i have found out. We spend nearly everyday together and its obviously too much as now he's asking to have some days apart so we can have some space?? It just seems like we are moving backwards rather than forward and im getting really confused. He's still so affectionate and i know for a fact he cant be cheating as we are basically joined to the hip. What's going on??? Do i stay in this or am i being taken as a fool?

So the sex was great at first but now it's crap and it sounds like he's looking for excuses. Tell him that if it doesn't change then it's over. Because this will not get better. His sad excuses are no reason why you have to put up with a non existent sex life.

It's one of the most common complaints/threads on here, outside of the wanting to fu*k my friend thread.

He's not sexually attracted to you anymore and wants some space. Hmm, to translate: I want you out of my life, but can't quite say those words, so I'm hoping you'll take the hint and just leave.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest