+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to ask if she likes me?

just get to know her and if u know her than show her that u immenseely like her and that u want to hangout withher. every once in a while ask her whether she wants to hangout....if she sometimes cant...just show her ur disappointment

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

[QUOTE=Only-virgins]Yea, I "let" my brain do that. The opposite of that would be putting a bullet in my head. I choose nothing actually...the brain does everything on its own. It also make me fall in love and I have no decision there.QUOTE]

That's pretty simply put, it means you're out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    YEa, typical affect I have on people. My arguments are so good that they resort to bad insults and refuse to argue because they know it is futile to try.
    It's more like arguing with a two year old.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

My brain is on the bench. Life is too short to not follow your heart.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I was just going to say something like that(to the post above). These people on here make it sound like everyone flirts. For example I can not flirt....I am the type of person that looks foolish and dumb when I flirt. I think people now these days are to much into these dating rules...hell...I would love for a girl to just straight up come up to me and tell me she loves me. Skip all the bull shit. Just tell her you like her rather then asking her if she likes you. If you do not like her that whats the difference if she likes you or not?.
    I must say I have to agree with OV this time.. I wish...I really wish it wasnt that complicated either, the whole flirting thing is confusing, tiring and frustating to me.. and Im not very good at it.. I would really like a guy to come to me and say "hey I like you, wanna go out with me?" but that seldom happens I say, follow your heart, only you know deep inside what is best for yourself, if youre the kind of person that wants to have an answer cause you dont like spending much time on a relationship -and its killing you inside not having a response yet- and youre not sure its gonna happen or not..go straight to her and tell her you like her, if you cant do it facing her, then send her a little present or a letter saying so, then youll have the answer..
    If you are the type of strategic guy who likes to play all his cards before making a direct move..keep flirting with her but increase the intensity of it, then theres got to be a moment when you think its the perfect one to tell her how you feel about her
    Good Luck !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid
    I must say I have to agree with OV this time.. I wish...I really wish it wasnt that complicated either, the whole flirting thing is confusing, tiring and frustating to me.. and Im not very good at it.. I would really like a guy to come to me and say "hey I like you, wanna go out with me?" but that seldom happens I say, follow your heart, only you know deep inside what is best for yourself, if youre the kind of person that wants to have an answer cause you dont like spending much time on a relationship -and its killing you inside not having a response yet- and youre not sure its gonna happen or not..go straight to her and tell her you like her, if you cant do it facing her, then send her a little present or a letter saying so, then youll have the answer..
    If you are the type of strategic guy who likes to play all his cards before making a direct move..keep flirting with her but increase the intensity of it, then theres got to be a moment when you think its the perfect one to tell her how you feel about her
    Good Luck !!
    Good advice mermaid. Now how would you feel if a guy you had a crush on in high school whom you have not seen for like 3 years rang your door bell and straight out told you he liked you?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright alright, so there are many rules that we must follow. luckily they are not in dating. rules, when you say the word rules, people don't really like to follow them. GUIDELINES, now there is a word that we can go by.

think of it this way..i f you will..f or a moment.. consider...

two people (opposite sex) are attracted to each and and eventually they make a baby. plain and simple but it works. now we tend to follow tradition because we also would like to see offsprings of our own. however in this dating game, (yes it's all a game) being young and uneducated, we are likely to follow in the footsteps of our fathers. you call them rules, i call them whatever works for me.

when you really think about it, it just comes down to one basic principle, you love me and i love you. poof out comes the baby then you die. now when you think of how simple it can be..try this. "HI, would you care to be the mother of my children?" alright so that won't work, but in reality, you shouldn't worry about the bullshit so much. your parents could care less to all those people that they have dating and those awkward moments ask getting to know someone. when it's all over, the outcome is what really matters.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    alright alright, so there are many rules that we must follow. luckily they are not in dating. rules, when you say the word rules, people don't really like to follow them. GUIDELINES, now there is a word that we can go by.

think of it this way..i f you will..f or a moment.. consider...

two people (opposite sex) are attracted to each and and eventually they make a baby. plain and simple but it works. now we tend to follow tradition because we also would like to see offsprings of our own. however in this dating game, (yes it's all a game) being young and uneducated, we are likely to follow in the footsteps of our fathers. you call them rules, i call them whatever works for me.

when you really think about it, it just comes down to one basic principle, you love me and i love you. poof out comes the baby then you die. now when you think of how simple it can be..try this. "HI, would you care to be the mother of my children?" alright so that won't work, but in reality, you shouldn't worry about the bullshit so much. your parents could care less to all those people that they have dating and those awkward moments ask getting to know someone. when it's all over, the outcome is what really matters.

raverboy
    and what is this "outcome"? Holy crap thats depressing. What do you say to a person who doesnt want children?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

indigosoul Guest
    Good advice mermaid. Now how would you feel if a guy you had a crush on in high school whom you have not seen for like 3 years rang your door bell and straight out told you he liked you?
    Shame on you OV! You've got your own thread for this one...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12