+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to ask if she likes me?

How to ask if she likes me?

Whats the best way to ask a girl if she likes you or not? I dont wanna scare her off but i really want to know if the girl likes me b/c i like her. Whats the best time and how should i come to the question of asking her if she likes me?

Thanks!!

Don't ask. Flirt. A lot. Ask her to hang out. Just figure it out on your own. If she likes you, she'll make sure you know it. Asking might scare her. No one likes to be put on the spot.

the problem is, that i HAVE been flirting. Like, i can tell she likes me but im not 100% sure and im not sure if its just her. I flirt wit her and she flirts back. Im not sure if she is fliriting or its just her. You know?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Don't ask. Flirt. A lot. Ask her to hang out. Just figure it out on your own. If she likes you, she'll make sure you know it. Asking might scare her. No one likes to be put on the spot.
    Ask her to hang out.

FLIRT like crazy, my boyfriend and i liked each other for about 2 months before we knew the other one liked each other, and in that two months we hung out alot and talked and got to know each other... i think it was better that way because we became really good friends and then started dating and it's amazing...

so don't ask just Flirt

what happens when you don't get an opportunity to hang out and you suck at or don't even get opportunities to flirt?

I was just going to say something like that(to the post above). These people on here make it sound like everyone flirts. For example I can not flirt....I am the type of person that looks foolish and dumb when I flirt. I think people now these days are to much into these dating rules...hell...I would love for a girl to just straight up come up to me and tell me she loves me. Skip all the bull shit. Just tell her you like her rather then asking her if she likes you. If you do not like her that whats the difference if she likes you or not?.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

If you're not too shy to tell her how you feel, you should do it. Most people can't do something like that. I would probably like it if some guy came up to me and told me that he liked me (as long as he wasn't really gross or something). It would make things easier on you because then she would know that you liked her and not have to guess.

This happened to me one:
    A guy who I had liked for a few months was picking on me and being a little flirty and something got brought up (don't remember what). He said "it's because you want me, isn't it?" and it made it easier for me to not be shy and admit it since he already said it.
    I don't know if anyone else would like that, but since I'm really shy it helped me.

Just out of curiosity Igor, isn't that a guy's name?

i agree, why can't people be more direct. screw rules.

Change Your frame of mind from "Does she like You" to "Why should You like Her"

The "rules" are there for a reason, if You break them You WILL eventually fail. GRAB ya balls and accept them! LOL
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    Change Your frame of mind from "Does she like You" to "Why should You like Her"

The "rules" are there for a reason, if You break them You WILL eventually fail. GRAB ya balls and accept them! LOL
    There is no "relationship" rules. You like someone then you like someone and if you dont then you dont...thats it.

"Why you should like her"? you mean "if he likes her" right? I never have chosen reasons why I like someone...I either do or dont. I let my brain tell me that.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    There is no "relationship" rules. You like someone then you like someone and if you dont then you dont...thats it.

"Why you should like her"? you mean "if he likes her" right? I never have chosen reasons why I like someone...I either do or dont. I let my brain tell me that.
    You let your brain do that? How so.....? Your brain is commanded by you and only you. There is no letting your brain do anything.

This whole thing about why should You like her is not about the rules....I will not explain myself to You any longer O/V. Debating with you is like debating with a child, it's their way or the highway. Also this was not your post, you seem to be taking everything that does not meet your criteria personally.

Watch your step
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    You let your brain do that? How so.....? Your brain is commanded by you and only you. There is no letting your brain do anything.

This whole thing about why should You like her is not about the rules....I will not explain myself to You any longer O/V. Debating with you is like debating with a child, it's their way or the highway. Also this was not your post, you seem to be taking everything that does not meet your criteria personally.

Watch your step
    Yea, I "let" my brain do that. The opposite of that would be putting a bullet in my head. I choose nothing actually...the brain does everything on its own. It also make me fall in love and I have no decision there.

YEa, typical affect I have on people. My arguments are so good that they resort to bad insults and refuse to argue because they know it is futile to try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast