+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Making someone feel special

Making someone feel special

Ok heres the deal, the girl I am currently interested in has had some pretty shitt relationships in the past where she wasnt treated near as well as she deserved. She lives in my home town and as soon as I get a chance to go home we are going to go out for dinner and coffee, maybe a movie. I know I will get her some flowers before I see her, but what is something I can do before hand to make her feel special? I was thinking of writing her a song, as thats what I do. Maybe you guys have some other ideas to toss around that I could use or maybe save for a later time. I really want to make her feel special.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Hmm...

Write her a love letter, with a calligraphic pen, on real parchment paper. (You can pick the supplies up from Office depot.) If you want to get really fancy, get a matching envelope, and seal it with wax.

If you want to be really classy, have a bunch of flowers delivered to her house. Bringing flowers is fine, but having them sent drives girls nuts.

If she frequently listens to a radio station that does requests, call up and dedicate it a song to her.

Just some ideas that came to mind. Carry on.
    If only you and dead people can read hex, then how many people can read hex?

I ended up writing her a poem becuase that is the one thing I know I can do well with very little chance of messing it up. Ill let you guys know how it goes. Ill save the love letter idea for the future thanks!
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.