+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why cant I get g-spot orgasms??

why cant I get g-spot orgasms??

Ive been with my boyfriend for about 2 and 1/2 years and most of the time the sex is pretty good but definately lacking in the orgasm department(G-spot). I'm not sure if because he is inexperienced, i was his first everything or if it is me that has a problem. Ive been with other guys before him and none of them have been able to give me one either, however, I dont seem to have any trouble gettin a clitorial orgasm. Does anyone have any ideas of something new to try, I feel like Ive done everything I can and nothing has helped.

Well I have no clue really. I don't quite know the name. But get into the missonary position, and then have him get one leg up on each sholder so hes kinda "on" top of you. Hes tilted on top of you with your legs in the air. I don't know if I explained this well, but it hit my GF's spot and she goes nuts when I trust fast, the position basically just allows him to get deeper, thats all.

I don't know if you've tried or not, but just trying to help...im sure others will be better at it lol.

Well, let's see, I know a little bit about this subject. If you (female) are laying flat on your back with legs apart, just inside the opening of your vagina, past the lab minora etc, press upward (away from your rear end) and if you feel around a little bit, maybe an inch or two in any direction except out, you should find your g-spot. Not everyone can have g-spot orgasms, but some can, and it's not a seperate thing from a clit orgasm persay. Basically, you (or your partner) can rub the spot gently and it should start to swell up with a fluid. You can usually feel this. It's hard to find the right motion or spot for that matter with your penis, so not much point in trying. Once it is good and swolen, you are ready for a g-spot orgasm. Just have an orgasm like normal, and make sure you clench down as the orgasm peaks, and relax as it valley's. Now I obviously don't know first hand, but this I'm told is a very intense experience. Also, you tend to ejaculate from the gland while you orgasm. One common thing I've been told, is it feels like you are going to pee when you do this, alot when you rub the g-spot area. You probably won't pee, so don't worry about it. Some women, don't want to repeat the experience, some can't get enough.
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness in which they were created. --Albert Einstein

.... I am speechless at your abundant knowledge.
    Heit ist mein taug.