+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend and my friend

My girlfriend and my friend

Me and this girl talked over facebook and telephone for 3 months, each day WHOLE day. We also went out with some of our mutual friends. And then I invited her out exactly 3 months after meeting her, and we kissed, because the relationship came naturally. We've been together for about 2 weeks now and it's been awesome.

She is very very very pretty and sexy and smart and funny,... EVERY guy I know likes her a lot. I mean, like 100 people asked her to be with her and told her they liked her. I am an average guy, yea dozen girls like me too, but still, I find myself an average guy.

We kinda got used to each other, I mean, when you talk to someone for 4 months, minimum 10 hours per day, you became addicted to it. I only talked to her, she only talked to me... All the time ...

And then she met my friend. Me and my friend are very alike, but I got more in common with her, than he does. But since they met, for about a week now, they've been talking whole day.
    I was out of the city for 3 days, and also was unable to contact her all the time. My friend invited her to his place, she went there, on a very hot day, at about 2 PM , walked half an hour, and they ate pizza and watched horror movie, even though she is a lazy person when it comes to that kind of stuff (walking, etc). Now he's been putting stuff on her wall, they have fun and laugh, they exchange friendly hearts, etc ...

She is very loyal. She wouldn't cheat on me, I am SURE about it. But the thing I am afraid of is that she will start to like him ... And he will start to like her ... The same thing me and her had.

Then, she has a single friend, and we tried to bring them 2 together, last few times me and her went out, was with 2 of them, like a double date, but things aren't working for them.
    Today there is a concert in our city. And her friend is sick, but she invited him anyway. Now it is 3 of us going there... It's like, they've become good friends, and now I can't have my alone time with her. We didn't see each other for 3 days and we both missed each other and still, she invites him.

Then I asked her if she would come on a lunch at my place. We would also watch a romantic movie. She said she is too lazy to come, and yet, few days before, she went to his place about the same time of the day... But I managed to talk her in to coming at about 8PM and then my friend will come at 10PM ... atleast 2 hours of alone time with her, even though I hoped for more ...

The thing is, she talks with both him and me at the same time, and I can see it takes more for her to reply, also when we talk over the phone, she becomes absent because she must chat with him, and can't concentrate on both me and him at the same time ...
    I don't have any female friends, besides her ... I do know lots of girls, but I do not talk with them over facebook, nor I go out with any of them, ever since I met her. She is my number 1. And I know she loves me, but sometimes, I feel I'm not the number 1 for her ...

I know I should be happy to have her, because I am a very lucky man to have a girl like her, and I am happy, but she now has a male friend, which is also my friend, and I feel like he gets in our way too much... It's OK to go on a double date sometimes, It's OK to go with few friends out, but 3 of us ? I feel like she's gonna invite him every damn time ... I can't kiss her without him being there, I can't talk about private things with her, while we're out ... And I also miss the times when she would talk only with me, now we even got much less stuff to talk about ... And yet it seemed we couldn't run out of conversation topics...

I just came here to hear your opinions on this whole situation ^^

Thanks for your patience and your time

Bad luck mate, your friend and your girlfriend obviously fancy each other. I am baffled at the amount of time you guys seem to spend on facebook chat though. Get a hobby... and a new girlfriend.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

How old are you guys.

And i think she is maybe more into your freind.

And dont she see that she is to much around this friend?(if its so, cause maybe you are just jealous).

Maybe you need to talk to her about it. and to your friend.
    AND IF THINGS KEEP GOING LIKE that maybe you need to break it up. in a "hard" way.
    To let her see that you are not for games and you want 100 or noting.

the thing is, she really does like/love me ... I am 100% sure she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him, she is just a very friendly person, she knows many people, she hangs out with many people, she talks with many people... she accepts everyone's offer just to be kind and friendly ...

we are 17 years old... I don't think we spend too much time over facebook because look, we go out every day, for few hours, also we talk over phone very day for few hours (which pass so quickly)... And the rest of the day, we spend on facebook, because it's vacation, and there's nothing else to do, and it's fun talking to each other ... but our conversation became a normal thing now, it used to be a primary thing which we were happy about each morning, but now it is a usual thing ... so she probably passively talks with him, because it's always fun meeting other people...

Dude, he invited her over to his place alone, they talked all day on facebook and she has almost stopped wanting to see you unless he's there - she has already fallen for him the same way she fell for you. Time to wake up and smell the roses.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Young girls can be greedy and want the best of both worlds.

You need to talk to her about it, tell her it's wierd, almost like she's dating you both.
    She needs to pick which of you she wants as a boyfriend.