+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't get it

I don't get it

I just want to ask a question. It doesn't pertain to me or anything. I have heard many people that are older and me with more experience. They tell me that the best relationships start out as friends. Those relationships also last the longest.

What I want to ask is how come I read that people dreaded the friend zone? Shouldn't you get to know each other first?

In the adult world you go out on dates to get to know someone. Some friendships turn into relationships but they are flukes, and me personally, I made friends with guys I had no interest in dating. People end up in the friends zone because they spend way too much time with them, do everything for them, and be a total suck ass....then you get nowhere.

Tip: everyone is different when it comes to dating. Some take their time, some prefer instant attraction.

I dont know what you saying, but for shore you need to have a freinds relationship before the loverelationshp and marry.
    Cause that is a good foundation.

I f you dont have that your trust and communication can be very bad. cause you are not long good freind to trust or to tell each other certan things.

Its the good friendship relationship with your partner that makes you open up about certain things that you dont\tell everybody.
    and also a certain trust that you dont give everyone.\\\

when you are not good friends, you dont know well what to aspect or do or say to the person.
    that makes a lot of trouble. cause you want this and that while the relationship is not developed in that way.
    there have been only romance ,sex and fun stuff. no friendship.