+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: addicted to sex?

addicted to sex?

Sometimes I seem to like making out more than I like having sex... I don't get it. I guess I'm an addict. hehe... Anyone else the same way?

Always. Every time a girl wants to have sex with me, I complain and ask her if we can make out instead.

I also like gum.

I guess it depends... mainly on the girl. I'd say that I like them both, pretty equally. oh, and by the way, that was one hell of a title for a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut

I also like gum.
    you like gum more than sex?

or you just like gum in general?

i tend to like gum more than sex sometimes. if it's the flavored trident. hot damn.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by igor
    Sometimes I seem to like making out more than I like having sex... I don't get it. I guess I'm an addict. hehe... Anyone else the same way?
    You know what is better then making out and having sex? Making out while having sex.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    you like gum more than sex?

or you just like gum in general?

i tend to like gum more than sex sometimes. if it's the flavored trident. hot damn.
    Well, I do like some gum more than others, of course.

Trident is pretty satisfying, but Juicyfruit, mmm... I could chew on that all night long!

Serious... hehe! Gum is cool too, but what about the original post?

Sex is good... and gum... and making out. I shouldn't have to choose. I like chewing gum and making out while having sex.

damn it!!!

how old are you igor?

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

22... why does that matter? I just really enjoy making out. I know that sounds immature, but I didn't think I was the only one who thought that. My main reason for liking to make out instead of sex sometimes is that guys tend to use girls for sex and I can't handle it any more. Not many guys will use a girl just to have someone to make out with. They only make out because they want to. You know you've found a keeper when he is fine with making out and makes you feel special the whole time you're together. Then you can save the sex for later when you both have stronger feelings for each other. It makes it worth waiting for

22... why does that matter? I just really enjoy making out. I know that sounds immature, but I didn't think I was the only one who thought that. My main reason for liking to make out instead of sex sometimes is that guys tend to use girls for sex and I can't handle it any more. Not many guys will use a girl just to have someone to make out with. They only make out because they want to. You know you've found a keeper when he is fine with making out and makes you feel special the whole time you're together. Then you can save the sex for later when you both have stronger feelings for each other. It makes it worth waiting for
    I am 22 also. I agree with your post here. I always ask my-self " Why would I ever commit to a girl if I have already banged her?"...I am still looking for an answer. Guys do use girls for sex. I know that if I did not care about a girls pasts like I do ( and everyone knows that by now lol) and care about hypocricy..I have to say I would just go around lying to girls and just having my sexual way with them.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 05-04-05 at 02:04 PM.

If you're been screwed over by a few people, then you really know what I'm talking about. I don't see myself trusting another guy to have sex with me for a very long time. It's not that I don't like it, but I can't handle the way most guys are (not all of them... I know there are some nice guys out there). I tend to be a very caring person and I start to care about a guy too much and then I find out all he wants it sex. It's pretty crappy to get used and I thought I knew what too look out for, but I guess I was wrong.

If you're been screwed over by a few people, then you really know what I'm talking about. I don't see myself trusting another guy to have sex with me for a very long time. It's not that I don't like it, but I can't handle the way most guys are (not all of them... I know there are some nice guys out there). I tend to be a very caring person and I start to care about a guy too much and then I find out all he wants it sex. It's pretty crappy to get used and I thought I knew what too look out for, but I guess I was wrong.

See the thing is though...if you hold back now its disrespect-full and scummy. Its like saying " the other guys fawked me but now that I love you YOU dont get too".. You either wait for the right one or just let it all out with everyone you date. If a girl said this to me

Girl : Lets not have sex because it may ruin the relationship
    Me : ok fine
    Me : wait a second? did you have sex with other guys though?
    Girl : yes
    Me : *walks away laughing(HARD)* (never to see her again.)

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You know what is better then making out and having sex? Making out while having sex.
    How would you know this since you're a virgin yourself??

But, alas, I'll agree ... making out WHILE having sex is friggin' great ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast