+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why she isnt dating me? Kindly reply from depth of your heart...This Question is kill

Why she isnt dating me? Kindly reply from depth of your heart...This Question is kill

I Met Her In Bus 4 months back it was me who started starting at her ...I continued staring at her continuously for a couple of days (We Go to Office my same Bus but she boards the bus after me and gets down before me) She observed it ...And Couple of Days later She started Reacting with smiling at me this way things went on only smiling and staring thats it ....As she boarded the bus after me she never got seat But I always used to get Seat ...She used to stand jus before my seat than one fine day the passenger sitting beside me Got Down and she was just beside me so she sat beside me and I intitated talking to her it was only 10-15 mins of talk as her stop was near by but we excahnged our names and what do we do.. thats it ..After this she again got a seat in front me that was saturday and the bus was not crowdy ...as she was front of me so I ***** start chatting with her but I was impatient ...she understood and said to me "I feel we should start talking" and that day she asked for my email Id ... she mailed me that writing that its nice to see me in bus every day and she wants to see me every day... I replied to it simply writing Thanks for the mail ... Then I was in leave for a work in my native I found her online in Gmail started chatting with her ...she replied with excitement ...In this chat I told her why I starred at her in bus I was honest to her "I TOLD I STARRED HER WITH BAD INTENTION AS SHE SEEMED TO ME HOT" I ALSO TOLD HER THAT I AM ELDER THEN HER BY 15 YRS and hence it would be better if she stays away from me.. but she said in true relationship age wieght etc are damn numbers...This way our friendship started and we started texting each other ...I was at first taking her as only good friend.. but with time she sat into my heart and brain ...I asked her many times whether she has Bf she Denies... So I asked Can I apply She says U can ...But inspite of so closeness whenever I aks for a Date she avoids it... I asked her First Time on 11 August (saturday) 2012 for a Date on 12 August 2012(Sunday) In Morning 11 August 2012 She will surely go with me on sunday and will tell me the place at night ...At Night while returning from office I called here she didnt pic my call.. i trired to call her three times she didnt pic any ... i msgd her for tommorrows plan ... she didnt reply that....than on sunday morning 12 August i msgd her again to confirm for date ... she then replied that she returned home saturday late nite from office as she had to work for new project... i wrote to her this isnt truth she was jus avoiding mydate ... i told her she can directly deny for date why does she needs to get lame execuses.... she got hurt by this and wrote she wont msg me anymore ... on 15th i tried to call she didnt pic the call i msgd her she didnt reply... then i wrote an email saying that i m going delete her contacts from mobile as she was ubncomfortable with me .... then in evening i recieved a msg from her that she wud be back to me when she is out of this hurt... but during this period i saw her in bus she didnt looked at me but her face never showed she was hurt as she always used laugh while talking in phone in bus.. I never disturbed her after that ..Then again she called me on 20th August saying that she missed the Bus.. I was surprised by her call and felt very good after talking to her...
    and we again started msging each other and talking in bus ...But This Friday 31 august I asked her wether she wud extend our friendship to relationship ...I said u must reply if your answer is even negetive she replied "I M Spell bound" ... I took this reply as positive ....and on saturday(1 September) I again asked for a date she said she is going to her cousins place ...after that I stopped messaging her ..she also did message me Any more... So friends I need to know why she isnt dating me ...If she dislikes me she can tell me that directly I told her she can tell me she If she isnt comfortable with me... ...And if she likes me why isnt she dating... I wud like to tell u that she isnt a a Shy girl she is Bold enough ..but what is stopping her from datting me I cant figure out and its killing me.. So if anyone of you can help me out It wud be very helpful.... Jus tell u I have seen her first four months back on month of MAY 2012... Please friend If You Can Think what can be the reason please help me...Girls You Wud be knowning better why she is showing such behaviour ... is she faking thing with me

I'm guessing that yes she is playing games with you. Sorry. Anyone who does is not worthy of your attention.