+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Acted Like a Real Idiot...How to Appologize For It

Acted Like a Real Idiot...How to Appologize For It

I did a supremely dumbass thing and accused this girl I've been seeing of lieing to me. I just knew for sure I was right and had every reason in the world to believe I was right, but damn if if it didn't turn out that I was completely wrong. Bad luck I guess. I feel like a total dick. What should I say or do next? How do I appologize in a sincere and good way and try to repair thing? If anyone has any advice, I would really appreciate it. I don't know what to do after being such an idiot. Thanks

Well havent we got our selves into situations like this before. How to repair things, first of all you need to say that ur sorry and make out as if you were the real jerk, not saying that you are. Also include that its your fault for jumping to conclusions and not finding out the whole truth. Assure her that your not going to make this stupid mistake again. Buy her flowers (i know it sounds original but yeh).
    >{Johnno}<
    AKA Xplodinjohnno

well what exactly did you accuse her of. and was it enough to send her packing?

usually when me or my boyfriend act like an ass we just apologize to each other and say, "i'm sorry i was an ******* please forgive me". that generally works. but i don't know specifics so i'm not sure...

S57---Just tell her that you are sorry that you made false accusations against her and that you'll pay whatever penalty she dishes out!