+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online dating picture code?

This is how I see it.

1. It's fun to get nude or semi-nude pics from a woman. It shows me she has confidence.
    2. If I get a pic like that, then yes, I assume she wants to sleep with me. However, I hope there will be more than just sex.
    3. I never share intimate pics with anyone or the internet.
    4. And I don't slut shame like some people on this board.

Sex is part of a healthy relationship. If there's no sex, then it's a friendship, and I don't need anymore friends. Thanks, goodbye.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    This is how I see it.

1. It's fun to get nude or semi-nude pics from a woman. It shows me she has confidence.
    Yes, it does show she has confidence. Particularly when she sends a googled playgirl image in response to the request and then blocks him. Message clear as day, that.

Which is what I'd suggest, muffin. You young girls think way too linear. There is no reason the photo needs to be of you (nor should be). Its an inappropriate request, so either ignore it or treat it at the level it deserves. If a guy wants nude pics there are plenty of sources available.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If a guy wants nude pics there are plenty of sources available.
    This is what I'm getting at.... so there are MILLIONS of nude pics online... why do they need to see my body? I was thinking there was some psychological or male code about it.

I didnt and have never given nudes of myself online... and I hate when a guy who asks for them. I was simply wondering what the psychology of the men who ask is behind it. I imagine to some its some sort of trophy and ego boost and maybe they even drop the conversation with the woman after that?
    Last edited by lovemuffin; 06-09-12 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemuffin View Post
    This is what I'm getting at.... so there are MILLIONS of nude pics online... why do they need to see my body? I was thinking there was some psychological or male code about it.

I didnt and have never given nudes of myself online... and I hate a guy who asks for them. I was simply wondering what the psychology of the men who ask is behind it. I imagine to some its some sort of trophy and ego boost and maybe they even drop the conversation with the woman after that?
    Don't give them out period. I did a lot of online dating in the past and I never asked for nudes, semi nudes, or anything of that nature. If I genuinely was interested in meeting someone, a face shot and a clothed body shot were all I really needed to decide if I was physically interested. Guys asking to see skin are usually trying to build a picture collection, are fakes, or just plain full of shit. If someone asks you for these pics, immediately stop responding.

I was simply wondering what the psychology of the men who ask is behind it. I imagine to some its some sort of trophy and ego boost and maybe they even drop the conversation with the woman after that?
    I'd guess you're talking to stupid kids. There's no psychology to a man wanting that, unless he's a perv. How about move on to a better sort of guy to talk to and stop trying to find a psychology behind it? That's what I'd suggest.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey guys... is there some sort of known code among guys that if they get a nude or semi-nude pic of a woman they think it means she will defintely have sex with you? I've never sent one btw but have been asked and wondering if thats what thats all about? Is it that guys just want to brag to other guys that got a nude pic?
    how do you "really" know that she send you an honest picture of herself?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    how do you "really" know that she send you an honest picture of herself?

raverboy
    You get the slut to hold a card with your name on, ****ing amatuer.

On topic, this thread is full of fags, that dont see the thrill in getting a daft bird to send you nudies. Its an art.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    You get the slut to hold a card with your name on, ****ing amatuer.
    Show us, you e-pig.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

every men will think that you will give them some va ya ya at the end.

no one will think like oh well what a dissent nice girl that dont want to have any sex interaction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12