+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl has a BF but has told me she is IN LOVE with me...

This girl has a BF but has told me she is IN LOVE with me...

Ok so i will try to make this short, This girl i knew for over 10 years has a boyfriend of a year and a half and then he gets deployed for a year. A month after he is deployed we start talking and hit it off, she said he cheated on her a few months before he left and she didn't know if she could still be with him. Later on she said she would have to see when he came home if she still loved him because he has changed a bit. She was telling me she loved me and was in love with me for this entire year.
    She said she didn't even want to pick him up from the airport when he came home and that she wants to break up with him and be with me. And she was telling me for months that she was not going to spend the night over at his parents house anymore because she wanted to be closer to me and spend time with me when she could. Well she has been with him 24/7 for the past month and said she got kicked out of her house (convenient). For the past year should would constantly call me and want to hang out every single day and always be with me and she was very clingy. and she would want to fall asleep on the phone every night, now i just get a few texts from her every now and then since he is back.
    So she is a liar and basically i have been ignoring this girls text messages for a good 10 days now and she keeps texting me every day telling me this is hard and that she is in love with me and she is trying to figure everything out. Should i message her boyfriend on facebook and tell him to tell his gf to stop texting me since she wont listen to me? At this point she is just really annoying. If she really thought we were soul mates and I was perfect she would want to see me or call me or something within the last month... should i message her bf and tell him "hey can you tell your slut gf to stop texting me? shes really annoying". Also i kinda want him to know how much of a liar she has been over the past year.

How old are you guys?
    And good for you! Cause once you know someone is not single you should back off immediately.
    Instead of keep trying to get her for your own lust.

Why are you so stupid? Now she dont want to cheat with you anymore you get mad and want to
    destroy her relationship/?
    Would want to do the same if she did spent more time with you and not with her bf?

Why is she suddenly a slut, while you did not think like that about her before the bf came back?

Who is the slut here?!!

It's simple....block her number so you don't receive anymore messages. Then if she continues to go out of her way to harass you tell her that you are willing to show some of her messages to her BF and see what he thinks. I'm sure that will shut her up.

It's not your responsibility to tell him his GF has been cheating on him.....I'm sure he will figure it out, because I doubt very highly you were the first nor will be the last guy she has been seeing behind her BF's back.

The moral of the story is, you shouldn't be screwin around with someone elses GF.

cheeks that did not help out all all nor did you answer my question.

Just ignore it.

tell her to call you when she's all done with that other guy in a polite way.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

alight smackie, and i wouldnt want to tell her call me when shes does with him lol it would be like telling her its ok to go have sex with someone else and spend 24/7 with them then come see me after we were together pretty much after a year, she made her choice in my mind. I was just wondering if i should tell her bf to tell her to leave me alone.

I just don't really get why a girl would string someone along like this and not feel guilty but then again I don't think she was feeling guilty all the times she was with me and also had sex with me behind her boyfriends back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alex17 View Post
    alight smackie, and i wouldnt want to tell her call me when shes does with him lol it would be like telling her its ok to go have sex with someone else and spend 24/7 with them then come see me after we were together pretty much after a year, she made her choice in my mind. I was just wondering if i should tell her bf to tell her to leave me alone.
    That was Missobra's comment not mine.

Everyone wants to seek out some revenge thinking it will correct a wrong. It's doesn't make anything right...like I said it's not your responsability to tell him. You are better off to just drop this whole thing all together and move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by alex17 View Post
    You really don't get it do you? She went to bed with you when she was suppose to be in a committed relationship with the poor sap who was over fighting for his country. For all you know, they could have agreed to be non-exclusive while he was away and all the crap she spewed your way was all just an act to keep you around until he came back.

Why would you believe anything she said to you if she has no integrity? You can't trust an untrustworthy person. You need to learn the lesson this taught you and that is that you stay away from people who are'nt free to be with you in the whole sense. That is what Misombra meant because if you had left her alone, then you wouldn't be in this predicament and, if she really did love you and want to be with you, she would have left her soldier outright.

Think this: How would you feel if you were the soldier? Get yourself some personal boundaries and don't cross them. Your first personal boundary should be: I'll not cuckhold some other guys chick because it causes nothing but drama and loss of joy... as you've discovered.

Later on she said she would have to see when he came home if she still loved him because he has changed a bit.
    You ignored this. Why? When you ignored it you gave her the perfect out to just waltz back to him when he returned. You gave her permission to treat you the way she did.

Look in the mirror, sir and you'll see why you shouldn't bother telling her boyfriend or worrying about the likes of her for another second. Forgive yourself and move on. Once you actually understand your own culpability here, moving on should be fairly easy.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 07-09-12 at 03:17 AM.