+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how to flirt with muslim girls

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bittt View Post
    putting a hand in front of me and say "friendzone".
    Haha! I kind of like that!

Why is cheekxs dead again? Don't you foolish people know that you can't buy that kind of entertainment?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Haha! I kind of like that!

Why is cheekxs dead again? Don't you foolish people know that you can't buy that kind of entertainment?
    Have they killed cheeks again, haha. Better watch my back, im usually next. ****ing racists.

sadie_genie Guest
    I don't think you should mess with her until you have met her parents. Dating behind her parent's back might lead to some serious trouble. She might be punished severely.

Quote Originally Posted by bittt View Post
    She is very into her religion,she dont eat pork she dont drink in period of ramadan but when ramadan is over she drinks.I never asked her out like "lets go out on a date".Im an ateist but I respect any religion and dont arrgue about that.I told her some staff from kuran that even she didnt know.sorry for my englesh

You are wasting your time. If you are not of her faith, you are in a losing situation. Religion isn't a lifestyle choice, it's who they are. Every aspect of their life is dictated by their belief, and you will discover you won't have much in common due to that fact.

Bedazzling her with with some staff from the Koran is miss leading her and won't score any points with her family either.

Maybe ask her if this is the case before making the assumption. I went out with an Iraqi girl for a while, and her family were fine with it. There are liberal, tolerant Muslims out there too you know.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    Maybe ask her if this is the case before making the assumption. I went out with an Iraqi girl for a while, and her family were fine with it. There are liberal, tolerant Muslims out there too you know.
    Tolerant muslims, haha, good one man.

Thankfully reality doesn't quite match your Daily Mail view of the world iam.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

I not on the island for 10days so I will wait her to call first or see her reaction when I come there

dont flrit with her

My current girlfriend is a muslim, I do agree that it makes things less simple. But not really in a bad way at all. She is also kind of a liberal muslim too. Don't let religion stand between you and her man, go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Swesus View Post
    My current girlfriend is a muslim, I do agree that it makes things less simple. But not really in a bad way at all. She is also kind of a liberal muslim too. Don't let religion stand between you and her man, go for it!
    It might be all peachy and sweet at the moment while your getting some liberation gobbles, but 6 months down the line youll find your ass stuck in a terrorist training camp in afghanistan. How the **** you think i got here? Find yourself a nice white girl, its a lot less trouble, but not a ginger, they have wirey hairs on their pie.

You really are the english cerby, only ****ing gayer.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    It might be all peachy and sweet at the moment while your getting some liberation gobbles, but 6 months down the line youll find your ass stuck in a terrorist training camp in afghanistan. How the **** you think i got here?
    It was the falafel. It's well-known to be a gateway food. First, the falafel, then the hummus, then the schwarma, and pretty soon, you have to take classes with an imam.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    You really are the english cerby, only ****ing gayer.
    Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It was the falafel. It's well-known to be a gateway food. First, the falafel, then the hummus, then the schwarma, and pretty soon, you have to take classes with an imam.
    You plagiarizing bitch. http://dailycurrant.com/2012/09/28/bachmann-we-ban-falafel-school-lunches/

Political correctness aside - if you're not Muslim, it's not worth pursuing. That's probably why, even if she likes you, she's friendzoning you. Her family will never accept the relationship. It's not a knock on Islam, it's just reality. Every Muslim person I know says their family wouldn't accept them dating a non-Muslim.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast