+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: how to flirt with muslim girls

Wow this thread has gotten completely off topic...nothing to do with the original poster's question. I dont think he was asking about people's opinions on religion and so on.

This thread went off the rails because of some self righteous f uck decided to get up on his Islam soapbox.. It's a stupid thread anyways. It's just an invitation for such crap to be posted.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dr. Oz is a Muslim. (just thought I'd share.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well I think no matter what she is a women. Talk to her about your feelings for her and here are some advices. As much as you need time to reflect on the relationship, so does she. You may believe that not communicating with her is only increasing your risk of losing her for good, but this goes along with the desperation rule. If you try talking to her too soon, or talking to her too often, you are only appearing as clingy and needy. This will push her further away. When looking to win your girlfriend back, you must keep in mind that a woman’s emotions stay with them a very long time. Even though she left you, chances are she still loves you. The longer you go without contacting her, the more she will miss you.
    Try to make her miss you. What do you have to loose?

This is an old thread...I'm sure he has moved on to a nice Catholic girl instead....I hear they can be quite slutty.

Muslim girls are just like any kind of girl on earth because EVERY woman in this world thinks and works the same way.
    Don't behave like a nice guy. Nice guys finish last. Instead, be a challenge.

correct said my dear friends

dnt do it coz it will harm u nly

it's funny cos I've just finished dating a guy who had unfinished business with an ex..she is a muslim girl he has lived with for 3 years.;actually they could not live together so they both had a place..they went bankrupt at some point because she became unemployed and he paid for both places..anyway at some point they were in debt she had to go back to her parents....

all the time they were living this double life! I'm talking about 35 year old people...
    I met him during that transition time..we saw each other a few times and I really expected him to break up with her and get out of this silly situation..I think the family now knows about him but they want them to get married..

HOnestly I really thoughts this was a no-brainer and that he would come to his senses..but the guy took her virginity and he is not an ass hole so he is owing to his responsibilities now..

he is going to become a muslim..to marry her and **** his whole life...

This is just the way it is..so my advice to you is..don't EVER take her virginity and for the matter..I would say walk away UNLESS you are prepared for a one way street series of choices YOU will have to make for her..becaus emy guess you are the on who will have to change your whole life for her..not the other way round...

however pretty she is...walk away..or you'll end up going through a depression in your 30s
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post

This is just the way it is..so my advice to you is..don't EVER take her virginity and for the matter..I would say walk away UNLESS you are prepared for a one way street series of choices YOU will have to make for her..becaus emy guess you are the on who will have to change your whole life for her..not the other way round...

however pretty she is...walk away..or you'll end up going through a depression in your 30s
    I guess he didn't know that there is surgery to repair the hymen so she can be a virgin to someone else. A lot of Muslim girls that go to uni in the US get this surgery done before they go back home. The surgery is done so well that their doctors can't tell...and yes they get an examination before they get married to assure the groom is getting a virgin.

I'm sorry to say, but you are a very irritating redneck, so up him self that he is to argue the existence of god. I'm an atheist and I don't believe in anything. And people like you should be disconnected from the world, since all you can do is express very narrow minded opinions. Very disappointing.

leave her........

I agree with the above poster.

I guess you should leave her or i dnt know whether u left her already or not :-/ as this thread was made in 2009 lol..
    Anyways first of all if u want to know the truth about religion well u might have to follow the religious books and choose which is the correct religion.. You will only know if u read the scriptures. Otherwise u will always be an atheist and thats not good.
    If she is a proper muslim u wont be able to get her and this is even not allowed in Islam..
    So read scriptures find the truth and then think what u shud do and whom u shud marry. SIMPLE!

hahah funny replies and suggestions guy...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast