+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how to flirt with muslim girls

how to flirt with muslim girls

I met a muslim girl at the first day at work,we started to know each other go out in clubs,on the beach and staff...My problem is all the time I was flirting with her give her a rose made of papper,whatch her hand to see her future(I dont know to do that but it was funny to her) I touch her ocassunally her hand,hair ect. but no effect.I know she see that I like her but she always make a joke ,putting a hand in front of me and say "friendzone".I know now you will say she dont like me as a boyfriend but one time when I wasnt at work for 3 days the day I come my collegs said that she was was asking for me every day.I also kissed her and she returned the kiss but get back telling me that that was fast and that she dont like to rush (first day we went out).All the summer I tried something.for her birthday I gave her a gift that she nerly started crying of happiness.what shell I do??we are from different towns working on an island and our contract at work expires in 20days and maybe I will not see her again.I need help this time.It never take me this long for a girl I dont have creativity any more.

Seriously Cheekxs? What kind of backward (presumably deep south) hole do you live in? Plus that's a pretty bigotted thing to say, as usual. For your information most Muslims aren't murderers.

Besides, she sounds like a very liberal muslim going to clubs and stuff, ie the "I'll try not to eat pork during Ramadan" type of muslim rather than the "no males outside the family can ever see my face" kind of muslim. Have you asked her out on a date yet bittt? That might be a wise first move to let her know you're interested, and give her the opportunity to explain any trepidation. She obviously wants to take it very slow, so you'll just have to be patient if you really like her and let her go at the pace she wants to.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

She is very into her religion,she dont eat pork she dont drink in period of ramadan but when ramadan is over she drinks.I never asked her out like "lets go out on a date".Im an ateist but I respect any religion and dont arrgue about that.I told her some staff from kuran that even she didnt know.sorry for my englesh

Quote Originally Posted by bittt View Post
    She is very into her religion,she dont eat pork she dont drink in period of ramadan but when ramadan is over she drinks.I never asked her out like "lets go out on a date".Im an ateist but I respect any religion and dont argue about that.I told her some staff from kuran that even she didnt know.sorry for my English
    Muslim believe you need to be Muslim to be with their people. and they take it very serious if they see a non Muslim with their woman.
    You have to start having a life style like them as soon as possible if you want her.

I don't think its worth it.
    And atheist people dont exist. everyone believe in something. even if its in their own shit hole.

And i think there will be a lot of problems with you as a atheist when the trust start getting in your face.
    Cause people that say they are atheist are very much against every religion stuff when they get to close.
    so i think you will be the same!

ok.thats great and maybe a good advice.For some one that lives in 15centruary

please I need an advice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekxs View Post
    Muslim believe you need to be Muslim to be with their people.
    Not all of them believe this, and this girl drinks 11/12 months of the year so I hardly think she's following a very strict version of Islam. She may well believe in no sex before marriage though, that's something you might have to ask in the future and think about bittt. Just ask her out to start with, if she says no drop it and move on. If she says yes then take it from there like you would with any other girl. She's Muslim, not an alien.

@OP, is she away from her family now ? if so, that may explain her liberal(by Islamic standards) behaviour.
    And once she finishes work and goes back to her family, you won't have a chance.

However, if she is behaving the way you described while living with her family right now, maybe you have a chance.

Maybe not all, and it depends on in which country you live.

But dont forget that if the girl want to act freely, at the end you will have to deal with her family.
    and when it gets serious the Muslim believe will get closer.

So i dont think its wort it at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by bittt View Post
    ok.thats great and maybe a good advice.For some one that lives in 15centruary
    you are stupid. and a donkey, so go beat your empty head against the tree 1ooo
    times. idiot!

I know alredy that she doesnt wont sex before marriage and it couse no problem to me.She lives with her parents and she is liberal but she have a little problems with her family and she need some one liberal to start a relationship she didnt tell me that but is obvious you can feel it and see in her eyes.
    I had a little fight with her yesterday,she was nervous I undestand it,she is in a women period so I can say it normal.Do you have any idea what shell I do something to cheer her up.Give me an advice where to go out with her,what to do
    Maybe should I try for start to be her friend.Some guys told me that muslim girls in our country need to be friends and then start a relationship?

Rather than becoming just friends with her, "court" her in the traditional sense. Buy her flowers, bring her small gifts, dedicate romantic songs to her, ask her out on a lunch date, eventually progress to dinner and a movie once she feels more comfortable... then you can try holding her hand and eventually hugging her, if all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Rather than becoming just friends with her, "court" her in the traditional sense. Buy her flowers, bring her small gifts, dedicate romantic songs to her, ask her out on a lunch date, eventually progress to dinner and a movie once she feels more comfortable... then you can try holding her hand and eventually hugging her, if all goes well.
    Yeah great advice that will result in a hug. You should charge for that shit.

On topic, muslim women are ****ing crazier than the normal kind, stay well away if i was you or one day you could find yourself storming israel with 50 pounds of tnt strapped to your ass.

... what a bigoted twat you are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    ... what a bigoted twat you are.
    Kiss my balls.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast