+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I meet or Should not I meet my Long distance Ex GF by surprise to patch up

Should I meet or Should not I meet my Long distance Ex GF by surprise to patch up

I was in a long distance relationship for the past 6 months. Like all LDR's we too had a small argument which became big and I went out of country for a month after the argument which made things worse. My Girl Friend decided to break up and I became emotional and did all non sense stuffs like begging, convincing her by saying i might die with out her but she din accept. Then, I started to follow the no-contact rule and didn talk with her for about 3 weeks. While i Was in NC, i got to know that she has logged into my FB and so I too logged into her iCloud coz I was too curios to know what was happening. We then fought over this. Again im in NC now and I think I really miss her and its a month since we broke up. I m planning on sending her some nice text messages which will kindle positive thoughts in her and then go visit her by surprise so that we can speak up. Since it is LDR, i believe meeting up will do a lot of good and will help us open our heart in the face.

I know she might freak out if I visit her without letting her know which might make the situation worse or she will understand how much she means to me.

Please advise if i can visit her by surprise or not.

Thanks!

So you snooped on her iCould account? If someone did that to me a few nice text messages would change absolutely nothing. If I was her and you show up I"d be tempted to smack you in the face for the snooping.

Boisdevie,

I understand that. It was a immature behavior from my side and she did log into my FB too. I am not blaming her for that either. Just that, I was so curios as to what she was doing. In face, i snooped into her iCloud only after she snopped into my FB. Again, im not justifying. When I sit and think about that rationally, i know i have made a mistake. I would not worry even if she slaps me coz I have done a mistake but i would like to meet her in person and apologize. And meeting in person would def. be better at least for me, coz I think we can speak our heart out. I dont know how a girl would feel and hence I have posted this query here.

Thanks!

you are boring, and sounds like a faggot.

if you didn't none of that and surprise her maybe it would be great .

but if you where begging and spy on her fb with her i think you are like a stalker now.

get a life

Cheekxs is on a roll today.

You should show up and surprise her though. I think that is your only hope to show her your true, undying love for her.

Cheekxs,

She was the one who logged on to my FB account first and not me Bdw, looks like u r truly on a role.