+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having a hard time, please help :)

Having a hard time, please help :)

So there is this women that I like, I pretty confident and sure that she also likes me. We don't see each other much and we don't talk much either. We are in a way very distanced. We however, smile at each other a lot, not sure if that's really a sign. We can't talk much thought, non of us never make up our mind and walk up to one another to talk, maybe it's because of our age difference. I can tell she wants to.

And this is her method of communicating with me, maybe flirting, not sure. Basically she mirrors the way i dress. She would wear clothes similar to that of mine and of the same color/s that I wore the last time we see each other. And she does that every single time i see her. Is it just a coincident? She tends to wear clothes made of thin fabric, that really gives out the shape of her body and sometimes I can see through them. she would wear a jacket on the outside to cover them up, until I arrive than she would take off her jacket (although when its a little cold sometimes, so i do pity her). I think she wants my attention. What do you think?

Again it's hard to approach her since she is older than me. I have tried but like said the conversations ended shorty after we started it. I thought i have lost hope but after every conversation, she would turn and throw that seductive smile as she walked off. It seems like we really have nothing in common, yet she is trying to act as if she has something in common with me. It could be that she is just playing, sending mixed signals. I really don't know. It's confusing.

Until now it sounds like she just flirting, checking out the situation. MAy I ask How much older is she ??

I'd say be confident walk over to her and talk to her! MAybe shes just playing hard to get, or mybe she just wants the attention of a hot younger guy!
    HArd to say not seeing it yourself. But those sognals are definitive positive ones, you've just got to figure out what her deal is..
    Is she single?

She is 26. Single or not I don't know. I know that she only wears a ring (not a wedding ring) on her middle finger, and not the ring finger so I'm pretty sure she is single. Though, couple of her colleagues talk about her to other people referring to her as a mrs. Though the way she dresses clearly indicates that she is single. Every time we see each other in distance we always flirt, yet when i approach her to talk to her, things get very sticky and awkward, VERY AWKWARD. Every time we find each other in the same room or what ever the location is, we always face each other no matter if we are sitting nor standing. All these positive signs like said is a green light from my perspective. But when I approach her, successful was never the result. I'm very confident that I did nothing wrong in any of those conversations.

You don't really think she's flirting with you by what she wears, do you? Would you do that? Would you wear certain styles or colors to convey a flirty message to someone? Probably not, because that wold be insane.

No, her choice in clothing is not some sort of secret message to you. You guys happen to wear similar colors? That's probably because in a professional setting, greys, navy blues, blacks, and muted colors are standard attire. I can almost guarantee you that she is not speaking to you through her fashion choices. That would be kind of weird, right?

Quote Originally Posted by D234P View Post
    Every time we see each other in distance we always flirt, yet when i approach her to talk to her, things get very sticky and awkward, VERY AWKWARD.
    So, when you're not face-to-face, everything is great, but when you do talk to her, it gets awkward, VERY AWKWARD. Perhaps the flirting isn't going as well as you thought it was.

My advice to you would have been to have a fun conversation with her and then ask her on a date, but since the chances of you having a normal conversation with her are slim, I don't know what to tell you. How do you imagine this proceeding when you have trouble even speaking to her?

don' stop flirting! dont stop TRYING to talk to her and eventually when it gets les akward as her out on a date!!!!

ask*

You have to take a risk in order to gain something

JUst ask her : " wanna ****?!". And there she go's.

Cause she sounds more like a horny slut then a woman that is inlove.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekxss View Post
    JUst ask her : " wanna ****?!". And there she go's.

JUst ask her : " wanna fock?!". And there she go's.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your advice.

Now I am going to let you know something, and I'm sorry if I'm going to disappoint you. It pretty clear in my vision that the women mentioned above wants me, and you all know that i want her as well. I did nothing but flirt and she did nothing but flirt. Maybe she wants me to take a step towards, but I am not going to do that. One fact that i left out in the beginning of the tread is that: she is my professor and I am her student.

Hope you understand.

Since you're confident she wants you, then why haven't you asked her out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Since you're confident she wants you, then why haven't you asked her out yet?
    Like said, she is my professor and professor-student relationship will never be good for any of us. Though just a night with hot sex would be fine for me, but I don't think that's what she wants. She wants a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by D234P View Post
    Like said, she is my professor and professor-student relationship will never be good for any of us.
    Oh, I see. Can't be done. Thread over, then?