+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He wants to be friends and keeps remembering the past

He wants to be friends and keeps remembering the past

Hi guys, long time yeah?

How it was expected Tom and I broke up last year, it`s gonna be a year next month. Just to make it short, he cheated on me with a girl and left home. He swears till now that he hasn`t cheated, just hard to believe. I am not gonna write everything i went through cause it`s too much. I lost bunch of pounds in 2 months. Cried for 8 months lol now that I am done he appeared back, since march wanting to be friends, we are talking online for a week, through cam and message. He keeps remembering our past and saying he should have done differently like recognizing his mistakes. He wants me to stay at his place when i travel to his country. i am staying for 30 days, and he said he is gonna take some days off to take me sightseeing and take me for dinner. He constantly makes jokes about sex with me like in a flerting way and says sweet things like dear, send me lyrics of songs. He says he has had a lot of girls, sex but he can`t find a balance.
    what the hell does he want with me after all this time?
    Thanks

why twice the same topic\? read the other one and you will know our opinion.

I posted for man now. I read yours. I don`t think I am stupid at all. I am a very intelligent woman with master`s degree. Independent, mother of a child. Speak 2 languages. I read your advice and thought bout it. I respect it but don`t think u r right

I dont have low self esteem since i know I look beautiful and have had many man since my ex, i can chose the man i want to be with.

when your self esteem is not low you dont spent time on losers.

and you dont have eyes for certain type of guys.

It`s not having eyes. He was my husband for 4 years so it`s called have education. I am not gonna ignore him and pretend he didn`t exist. But i am not gonna get back with him. I respect your thoughts cause i asked for them.