+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do men feel disgusted when their female partner cheats on them?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't read all the responses, but I am thinking that if men are primarily disgusted, it probably has to do with him thinking of sex as really dirty/nasty/filthy, probably unconsciously.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I didn't read all the responses, but I am thinking that if men are primarily disgusted, it probably has to do with him thinking of sex as really dirty/nasty/filthy, probably unconsciously.
    yeah it is if you are doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    My sperm is more of a milky colour. According to my GF it doesn't taste like milk though.
    Berk, sounds like aids.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    yeah it is if you are doing it right.
    Yes, but I don't mean he thinks of it in a *good* way... more in the kind of way that he might feel guilty for wanting to engage in it, like a hypocritical priest, and condemnatory about anyone else (especially females) who does it. The feelings of "disgust" might be that he is put off that a woman might enjoy being so "nasty", especially with someone besides him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I had a friend who's wife cheated on him and he said he couldn't ever sleep with her again b/c he just kept picturing the other dude ****ing her...all sweaty and gross he said. He was of course emotionally hurt, but it was the vision of the physical act that he found so discusting. Another man marking his territory on his woman. I have never been cheated on (not that I know of anyway) but for me I would be more upset about emotional cheating than anything else...so I guess that's the obvious answer anyway..men are just more physical/territorial and women emotional. Interesting to think about it.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 12-09-12 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    I had a friend who's wife cheated on him and he said he couldn't ever sleep with her again b/c he just kept picturing the other dude ****ing her...all sweaty and gross he said. He was of course emotionally hurt, but it was the vision of the physical act that he found so discusting. Another man marking his territory on his woman.
    ^^^I agree with this. My boyfriend basically used the same terms to describe the feeling.

I have never been cheated on (not that I know of anyway) but for me I would be more upset about emotional cheating than anything else...so I guess that's the obvious answer anyway..men are just more physical/territorial and women emotional. Interesting to think about it.
    Actually, my boyfriend said that while physical cheating would make him very angry and disgusted and upset, he would be a lot more upset if I *emotionally* cheated on him. He said that he *could* forgive me if I slept with another man, depending on the situation, but he couldn't forgive me if I had an emotional affair behind his back.

I think the difference between man and woman in this case lies in the way we react to the same thing, physical cheating. As a woman, I imagine I would feel betrayed, hurt, humiliated, angry... he would *also* feel physically disgusted, a lot more than I would.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123