+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do men feel disgusted when their female partner cheats on them?

Why do men feel disgusted when their female partner cheats on them?

I'm talking about physical cheating (having sex with another person).

I understand feeling betrayed, hurt, angry, humiliated, disrespected, depressed... but why disgusted?

And is this something that women feel, too, when their male partner cheats?

It has never happened to me: I never physically cheated and no one has ever physically cheated on me (that I know of, at least), I'm just asking out of curiosity.
    Last edited by searock; 08-09-12 at 07:23 PM.

I'd be pretty disgusted if I thought about my other half having sex with someone else whilst in a relationship with me. It's a low act. And that to me is the disgusting aspect.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    I'd be pretty disgusted if I thought about my other half having sex with someone else whilst in a relationship with me. It's a low act. And that to me is the disgusting aspect.
    Exactly, this is the type of disgust I would expect. But men seem to be disgusted on a more physical level... they are physically repulsed by their cheating partner, they can't get themselves to even just kiss them because they feel like they have been somehow "ruined", on a physical level. This I don't quite understand.

I think you are generalising a lot. Not all guys feel physically repulsed. From my point of view I wouldn't go near my partner again if he cheated, physically or otherwise. But other people may be able to accept it. Anyway might pay to hear from some guys about this!
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

The disgusting part is that they couldn't be honest and come forward to say they are unhappy with the relationship or want out.

Smackie, those are all feelings I can understand...

Piesces, obviously it's a generalization and not *all* guys feel disgusted, but many guys do, more than I imagine I would, and on a more physical level.

It would be interesting to hear what guys have to say on the subject.
    Last edited by searock; 08-09-12 at 11:08 PM.

I'm not questioning anything here........but I will link you guys to a fellow that did use the term "disgusted". http://www.loveforum.net/threads/68779-What-should-i-do-Why-did-she-do-what-she-did.?p=827814#post827814

Quote Originally Posted by chumpdaddy1 View Post
    from then on when ever i looked at her i felt so disgusted as though she had been violated.
    I'm curious, what did he mean exactly with "violated"? It's not like she had been raped...

She was touched by another cock, or has "been somewhere else"......I think he should have used the word "tainted", "dirtied" or "ruined" The dude is a wiener anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She was touched by another cock, or has "been somewhere else"......I think he should have used the word "tainted", "dirtied" or "ruined"
    That's what I thought... I wonder why guys think this way? I mean, if a guy cheats on a girl, she won't think stuff like "he was touched by another vagina so now he is tainted and ruined for ever" - at least, I don't think I would... so why do guys?

she was touched by another cock, or has "been somewhere else"......i think he should have used the word "tainted", "dirtied" or "ruined" the dude is a wiener anyways.
    lol!! :d :d
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    That's what I thought... I wonder why guys think this way? I mean, if a guy cheats on a girl, she won't think stuff like "he was touched by another vagina so now he is tainted and ruined for ever" - at least, I don't think I would... so why do guys?

Women are from Venus and men are from mars......

Men can't look past the sex because their manhood is everything to them, and for their women to enjoy someone else's is like having it chopped off.

Men can't look past the sex because their manhood is everything to them, and for their women to enjoy someone else's is like having it chopped off.
    Hmm... this makes sense.

I wish guys would give their opinion too..!! If there was a tagging option on this forum, I'd be using it now...

Why would any guy just step up and expose themselves by talking about their feelings?......they won't. Biggest complaint from women I see.

Haha, you're right XD. I just hoped in the anonymity of this forum we could get a few honest opinions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast