+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After friend and I made out, it is now awkward...

After friend and I made out, it is now awkward...

This guy and I have known each other for like 8 months and became good friends very quickly. We are in the same student group on campus. I met him last semester and I actually dated one of his friends for a while, whom I later broke up with.

This summer we got to know each other a lot better. He invited me to parties at his place and I got to know his friends and was invited to their parties too which he was at. The way we talk to one another people ask if we like each other but we immediately say we are just good friends and we couldn't imagine being like that. we can basically talk about anything like our sex lives and stuff and we do not seem to mind at all. We have also volunteered a few times and have hung out with each other in ways like that.

Among many other times, he texted me asking to hang out. we pregamed at my place for a while, talked and he got obsessed with my bed. we ended up going to the bars and had a good time and met up with some of his friends who I knew. after the bars we were going to go to another house that was far away, and we went back to my place and he fell for my bed again. we ended up just talking on my bed and just laying there and our feet touched each other. when I went to go to the bathroom, he took off his clothes except his boxers and buried himself in the covers. I did too (fully clothed) when I got back, and we ended up making out underneath the covers. we ended up making out for a while and did the whole boob pillow laying on me thing. as we were dry humping, he asked for sex and I said no. I told him I couldn't believe we were doing it and he did not say anything. we ended up cuddling and falling asleep. we even held hands doing so. when we woke up, he was very silent and we did not really talk about it, just about how busy the bar was and we had the identical conversation the night before (when we got back from the bars). It was the last thing that I was expecting overall.

The only way he has come in contact some how is I wrote on one of his good friend's wall on facebook and he liked it. tonight, i ran into him at the bars. I said hi while he said "how have you been?" and it had only been a week. his friend whom I knew talked talked to me more than he did so i left them alone. i am afraid i lost a good friend

I have no clue what is going on and/or why it is awkward. please help.

Are you interested in him romantically? Because he clearly is. If you are too, contact him and tell him to meet up so you can explain why you turned down sex, but it doesn't mean you don't want to date him and see how it goes. If you aren't interested, you haven't lost a good friend, you have "lost" a guy who had a crush on you.

Ya he definitely likes you a lot, and he was under the impression you really liked him too, now he feels you friend zoned him so he is moving on. Tip: guys that make that kind of effort is their way of showing you they have an interest in you. They don't need anymore friends, they want a GF.

how is he friend zoning me by ignoring me then?

He thinks that *you* friendzoned him by turning down sex. He is ignoring you because he has feelings for you, and he thinks that you don't feel the same way. So he wants to move on, and in order to do so, he ignores you.

Are you romantically interested in him?

i mean i wouldnt automatically say no but i was not expecting it at all from him. i turned down sex because it was the first time we ever hooked up and he was prob drunk and horny so i didn't want to go further.

I understand your reasons for turning down sex, but I think he doesn't. I think that he believes that you just aren't interested. If you are, you should tell him as soon as possible. Ask him to meet, to talk about what happened.

wouldnt that make it even more awkward? what are the signals showing he liked/s me then?

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    wouldnt that make it even more awkward? what are the signals showing he liked/s me then?

Hello? is anybody home??? knock knock......

i seriously do not know!! he's a nice guy, we have known each other for a long time and i really hope he wouldnt do that to someone he has known for a long time...

What more do you need a guy to do, to show you that he likes you? He basically got naked in your bed and asked you to have sex, after spending the whole summer courting you... what "signal" are you missing here?!

Look, if you don't want to lose him, ask him to meet up and talk about what happened. Otherwise he'll just assume that you aren't interested and he'll move on!

then why did he say 'how have you been'?

and he did not court me. all we did was party together and hang out

OMG I give up on this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by yoyobabe01 View Post
    then why did he say 'how have you been'?
    Is that not just a friendly greeting? I greet people all the time with "you alright?" I'm not expecting them to spill their inner most feelings to me.

and he did not court me. all we did was party together and hang out
    ... and got half naked in your bed, and made out, and asked you for sex, and used your boob as a pillow, and dry-humped, and fell asleep cuddling, and held hands. I think it was Confucius who first uttered the immortal words: '****buddies don't spoon'. He likes you m'dear.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

I saw him today because we are in the same student group on campus and he is completely avoiding me and won't even say even when he is literally 5 feet away from me and he stares at me knowing i am there.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast